Friday Night Euro game Session #3 - Dec 17, 7 PM GMT (London Time)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

rdudejr

Sergeant
3 Badges
Aug 8, 2008
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Crusader Kings II
  • 500k Club
Guys I have to move this game up 1 hour. So we will start at 8 PM GMT.

Well we had a GREAT game yesterday...a total of 7 Majors being played. We made it to Nov '39, and war is now raging with all countries, except Italy, strangely enough...There is still room for Nationalist China, and of course any fill ins as necessary. Please reply to this post if you will be able to play.

USA - General Winter?
USSR - Yanpar (confirmed)
France - Fimbulster (confirmed)
Germany - rdudejr (confirmed)
Japan - Doug (confirmed)
Italy - OPEN
UK - Setloz (confirmed)
Nat China - Spinoza (confirmed)
Don't forget to register on the www.warplanorange.net forums, where saves will be posted and planning had!

Last edited:
I'd be interested in joining this. My main interest would be into playing either UK or Nationalist China(If it's situation is not FUBAR, that is). I'm also fine with playing an allied 'helper' like Canada.

Unfortunately some fridays I have to leave at 8:15 GMT because of nightshifts for work(once every two weeks)... I dont know how long you usually keep playing, but that might be a problem.

I'd be interested in joining this. My main interest would be into playing either UK or Nationalist China(If it's situation is not FUBAR, that is). I'm also fine with playing an allied 'helper' like Canada.

Unfortunately some fridays I have to leave at 8:15 GMT because of nightshifts for work(once every two weeks)... I dont know how long you usually keep playing, but that might be a problem.

Hey best thing is to show up and I am sure nat china will be available. We had a guy for uk but I couldnt remember his name to put it up there. Nat china is in a good place. I'll post the save about 30 min before if you wan to have a look. Have you used gameranger before? That's where we play.

Hey best thing is to show up and I am sure nat china will be available. We had a guy for uk but I couldnt remember his name to put it up there. Nat china is in a good place. I'll post the save about 30 min before if you wan to have a look. Have you used gameranger before? That's where we play.

Nice. Ill show up next friday, and I registered on the WPO forums. I used gameranger before for AOD mp games, my nickname is 'Spinoza'. And indeed I'd be interested in the savegame, Ill download it from that main thread on the WPO forums soonish.

Nice. Ill show up next friday, and I registered on the WPO forums. I used gameranger before for AOD mp games, my nickname is 'Spinoza'. And indeed I'd be interested in the savegame, Ill download it from that main thread on the WPO forums soonish.
Sounds good. I got you down for Nat China. You can also take your pick on any no shows.

Hey guys. Sorry I had to hav such a short session today. I'm moving this weekend about 2000 miles away and was packing for the big move tomorrow. But u promised a game today so I pretty much just packed while I let it run. That's why Germany was so quiet. Next session, the Krauts be a little angrier (looking at you France).

Thanks for everyone that showed up. We 2 majors open (nat chi and japan I think) so there is still room for someone to jump in.

I plan on posponing session 4 until dec 31st since most folks will be busy with christmas next weekend. And I will still be driving to my new home :).

Cya guys next week.

General rdude