• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Update coming in a moment. Relatively short, rushed, sorry. Unemployment got me again, and I'm gonna be tight for some time.

...​

PlaceHolder

“Nom... nom... nom... nom...”

Surprisingly enough, Brutus who was beside Jack ate non-stop like a chipmunk, filling up his cheek with raw flesh with a periodic swallow. On his shoulder was a stack of bodies where he was constantly ripping flesh from and shoving into his mouth with his two muscular arms.

Out of the bodies stacked on Brutus’ massive shoulders, one of them was just slightly smaller than Brutus in terms of size, while the others were comparably small. The largest body was white but covered with blood, and particularly bony. The face was too recognizable with a total of four eye sockets. While the others were distinguishable by their general shape as women.

“Nom... nom... nom... nom...” Brutus seemed to be enjoying his feast, and the two large mandibles located beneath his upper jaw quickly pushed something down into the endless pit behind. It seemed to be a small limb, one that of a ba...

“Nom... nom... nom... nom...” the sound of chewing seemed endless.

“Why... why are you here?” asked Rommel weakly at Jack.

“Ohh, nothing special in particular,” said Jack as he smiled. “I came to visit an old friend. Now will you please excuse me for a moment.”

Before he knew what was happening, Rommel was thrown aside by Jack and crashed into the bed of crimson flowers.

Jack then leapt gracefully from the ground directly onto the handle of the giant ax still pinning Quatermain onto the surface of the rocky wall of the underground chamber. He lifted Quatermain’s head with one from above the surface of the axe’s blade and gave it a few, clear slaps with the other.

“Hello, old friend, wake up. You’re not down so easily yet, are you?” asked Jack mockingly at Quatermain.

Although the massive blade of the battle axe still sank deeply into his chest and arms, Quatermain was able to spat out some blood onto Jack’s white gloves.

“Hmmm...”, Jack let out a smile, before he grabbed the handle of the gigantic axe he was standing on and pulled the axe out of the rocky wall surface. He then threw the axe back at Brutus, who simply caught it with his mouth. Annoyed, Brutus spatted his weapon of choice out and resumed his task of satisfying his thirst for flesh.

“Now, now, back to you, Major Rommel,” said Jack as he gently landed while still grabbing Quatermain by the hair. “Perhaps you have heard some stories about me from this old man, ehhh?”

Rommel gave Jack a disgusted look, which just seemed to make Jack more delighted as he dragged Quatermain by the hair with him towards Rommel, leaving a trail of blood at the same time.

“Nice expression you have there Major Rommel. As a reward, I’ll tell you more about myself... My old friend Allan will help me out if something just slipped out of my memories... will you, Allan?”

“......”

Jack’s face came closer and closer as he began to whisper to Quatermain.

“Come on, old friend, call me as you used to call me... say my name, Allan, say my name......” Jack stopped as soon as he extracted a reply.

“... Dorian.”

Last edited:
Grey?

Now it's when I really miss good old Mina Harker.

The sound of chewing is omnomnomnomnomnomnonmonmnomnonmnomnomnonmnomnonmnomnonmnomnomnonmonmnomnonmnomnomnonmnomnomnonmnomnomnonmnomnomnonmnomnomnonmnomnonmnomnomnonmnomnomnonmnomnonmnomnomnonmnomnonmonmnomnonmnomnomnonmnomnonmnomnonmnomnonmnomnomnnomnomnonmnomn. :D

I thought about her, but she will be reduntant considering what I still have in my sleeves. ;)

Redundant!

charpicbig_harker.jpg

This lady?

You need a doctor.

Even for French this is too much madness!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

This lady?

You need a doctor.

Even for French this is too much madness!

I said, considering what I still have in my sleeves...... :p

Yes, I can flood this AAR with women (and in fact I did already). No Mina because I already have someone to take her place in terms that particular type of character. There's never an abundance in terms of beauty, but I'd not like a duplicate of characters of the same type.

Yeah... I confess I like women, but I prefer to have a few of them rather than many of them to develop their characters more in detail. I believe I already have all the main female characters introduced in someway or the other, can you name them all? :p

Update, short, yeah, my bad.

My health recently took a hit. I guess coughing up blood continuously for a week is not a very good sign. :(

...​

PlaceHolder

“Aaahhh... very well, my old friend Allan...” said Jack as he put his face close to Quatermain’s. “I see that you might need some rest for your old body. So be it.”

Jack flung away Quatermain like a broken doll to the side, as if discarding an unwanted and used toy.

“Now, now, where should I start, Major Rommel?” said Jack amusingly. “How about the time when I was still a child? When I was still being refered to as little Jekyll? Or should I just start from the time when I became the only Jekyll...”

“Only Jekyll...?”

“Oh yes... the only Jekyll left. But to be more precise...”

Jack drew his face close to Rommel’s once again, and lifted his hat to reveal his emerald-green eyes. Though faint in the darkness of the night, the colour of the left eye visbly turned into a crimson red.

“... perhaps I should say that there is only half of a Jekyll left...” said Jack with his ever present smile.

“POW!!!”

Suddenly a gunshot forced Jack to sepearte from Rommel. Jack’s smile eroded into a small frown.

“It’s not really polite for you to interrupt a meeting between old friends, Mr. Holmes,” said Jack as he drew out another surgery knife out of nowhere, facing Holmes who was holding out a revolver, and aiming the gun to the head of his adversary with the eyes of a hawk.

Brutus immediately stepped forward for his master, although seemingly somewhat annoyed at the interruption to his meal. However, Jack held out a hand and stopped his manservant.

“Ahhh, Brutus, thanks for your consideration, but would you please deal with that old man while I take care of Mr. Holmes?”

Behind Jack and Brutus, another figure stood still. It was Quatermain, soaked in blood, panting but alive and kicking whilst holding a long hunting knife.

“It seems that rumours about Africa won’t let you die is true, old friend,” grinned Jack before leaving his back to Brutus. “Now, now, what business do you have for me here, Mr. Holmes?” asked Jack a little impatiently.

“I will not let you do as you wish, not anymore,” said Holmes firmly, but much to his surprise, Jack suddenly disappeared from his field of view.

“Aaah, sadly you have a poor choice of words, Mr. Holmes,” said Jack just centimetres behind Holmes.

The silvery blade in Jack’s hands then promptly drew blood.

jack2.jpg

(Another pic of Jack. ;))​

Even if Jack is Dorian Grey, and even if I like Dorian a bit too much from my Wilde side, I want Jack dead.

Now.

S'il vous plait.

Even if Jack is Dorian Grey, and even if I like Dorian a bit too much from my Wilde side, I want Jack dead.

Now.

S'il vous plait.

You'll not be pleading, but begging for Jack to die after I finish the current chapter. :p

Small update, I might be posting more small updates like this in place of "standard" sized updates due to a tighter schedule I'm having. :(

btw, I think I'll head for a gameplay update after I finish the current chapter. ;)

...​

PlaceHolder

“... You dodged well at the very last moment, Mr. Holmes,” said Jack unhappily.

A streak of blood flowed down Holmes’ cheek from a very fine cut made. It could have been a cut that had sliced an artery open in the neck.

“Hmmmmphh...”

Jack suddenly lowered his head and effortlessly dodged a bullet fired at him. In response of the attack made at him, Jack threw a single surgery knife at the direction at where the shot was fired, and struck Watson’s gun holding hand. Watson then cried out in agony and dropped his revolver.

Annoyed, Jack made a signal with his hand, and several legionnaires that were not killed in the previous skirmish lunged at Watson and also Churchill who was still beside Watson and held the two with their iron grips.

“Dr. Watson, I was wishing that you can behave yourself. If you stay out of this for a little while I’ll give you a little more of my attention in a moment.”

“Now shall we continue?” asked Jack politely if not mockingly to a Holmes who seemed more enraged then ever.

Jack then threw out three surgery knives in quick succession, in which Holmes quickly rolled to the side and fired his revolver in retaliation. However, much to Holmes’ surprise Jack did not dodge this time but simply make a quick move of the hand. The lead bullets fired by Holmes dropped to the ground, cleanly sliced in half.

“Too weak, Mr. Holmes, too weak,” said Jack smiling as he closed in his opponent, walking slowly this time.

Holmes, perhaps panicking, threw away his empty revolver and pulled out another spare to fire. However, Jack quickly lunged ahead and sliced through the gun, missing Holmes’ fingers by just a few millimetres. Nevertheless, the six-shooter was effectively turned into a three-shooter without a gun barrel.

Dropping the useless firearm, Holmes tried to punch his nemesis in the face, which Jack countered with a punch of his own. The fists of the two collided head on.

“AAAAAGGHHH!!!” screamed Holmes in response to an unexpected pain.

“I never thought that you’ll be so naive to think that you can defeat me with your bare hands, Mr. Holmes. How pathetic,” said Jack as he seperated his fist from Holmes’, revealing the three surgery knives in between his fingers that struck deep into Holmes’ and coming out the other side.

“Anyways, a punch should be more like this,” said Jack smiling vilely before he grabbed Holmes by the collar and lifted his victim’s feet off the ground.

Jack then held out his other hand with three of his blades in between his fingers, before giving Holmes a punch in the stomach, stabbing his victim in the same process.

“... aaarrrgghhh...”

Holmes made a muffled cry of agony as blood gushed out of his mouth.

An entire update dedicated to kill Holmes? :rolleyes:
What has this really to do with HoI2 1897-mod? :D

Holmes is not dead, yet. :p

Will be back to 1897 mod in my soon coming gampley update. ;)

Don't take this as a vicious criticism, just as a suggestion. Having Jack as an invincible bastard may become tedious. Something should go bad to him, from time to time at least. He has an air of invincibility around him that makes him not evil, but slightly disgusting.

Just my point of view, of course.

And kill the bastard, for Napoleon's sake!

Don't take this as a vicious criticism, just as a suggestion. Having Jack as an invincible bastard may become tedious. Something should go bad to him, from time to time at least. He has an air of invincibility around him that makes him not evil, but slightly disgusting.

Just my point of view, of course.

Yes, I'm aware of that, so expect Jack to be a little upset next update. :p But I should also warn you that if you find the current Jack disgusting, you might want to stay away from the next update or two.

Side note: Jack is a major antagonist as you can see now, probably just behind Mercier. Perhaps you still bear more hate for Jack, but here's a small question: do you hate the sadist murderer more or do you hate his employer more? I think that everyone has his own answer. :p

Also, to be honest, I'm not writing enough hence everything is spread out over time. This is bad. :(

You don't happen to know some of my inside plots do you?:p

Come ON! get us a gameplay update, id like to see some battles (of the Somme and the Like)

The next gameplay update will (hopefully) regard a conflict that will be very influential to the fate of 400 million souls. :p

The next gameplay update will (hopefully) regard a conflict that will be very influential to the fate of 400 million souls. :p

Civil war in China?

:p

Civil war in China?

:p

Perhaps. :p

Kurt_Steiner said:

I should also reward you for taking a random but impressively accurate shot at the plot of this AAR. Yes, Jack will be killed for the sake of Napoleon, literally. This has been plotted since the introduction of Jack to this AAR. ;)

Enough spoilers, that's all for now. :p

Last edited: