• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC:I see a nation is free.Which one is it?

We will remember that you are one of the few countries who did not savage our nation. That alone is worth a lot diplomatically to us. It is also understandable that you fear taking out your citizens and diplomatic corps might harm our recent diplomatic improvements. However, if you don't take them out, we doubt they will be around for much longer. We promise to continue to work with you. This is not a sign that we do not wish to cooperate. We simply dont want to see anybody's citizens harmed.

I commend the Ottomans on how open minded their governance of the Crimea is. To be so kind as to allow the locals complete freedom is very nice of you.​

OOC : I would like to join as Denmark

We need a new Asian Game Moderator because Hyo is MIA, and Boris ze Spider has to stop being a GM. If you are interested in GMing Asia, please let me know. Without an Asian GM, this game will close.

Ethiopia shall attend the 1908 Olympics.

We also respect the Ottoman Sultan's wishes and temporarily close our embassy and summon our Ambassador and his staff back home, we wish to maintain a good relationship with the Ottomans and will strive to do so in the future.

~Kassa Haile Darge, Afe Negus of Abyssinia, acting on behalf Her Imperial Majesty, The Empress Zewditu I, by the Will of God, Empress of Ethiopia, Conquering Lioness of the Tribe of Judah, Queen of Zion, Queen of Kings, Elect of God

The Kingdom of Greece sends its condolences to the State of Persia. You have lost a great leader, but we are also hopeful that his son can continue the process his father has started.

The Kingdom of Denmark would like to withdraw it's ambassadors and citizens from the Ottoman Empire while the embassies will close temporalily for as long as the Sultan wishes.We don't want to lose our friendly ties with the Ottomans and their citizens.

Could I join as the newly created Arabian Kingdom? I'd like to change the ruling dynasty to Hashemite (who controled the holy cities at this point)?

OOC: Jacob was propping up the Sauds, and I don't think they're very likely to give up power, so good luck with that.

Ah, if theres an actual in game reason for the Saudis to be in power, I'm cool with them.

Ah, if theres an actual in game reason for the Saudis to be in power, I'm cool with them.
OOC: Yeah, they are my buddies. So hey, you have a big protector!

OOC: The sun never sets on the British Empire or its innumerable sock-puppets.

OOC: He obviously doesn't know the half of what is about to happen :)

OOC: And this is coming from Germany...who does not seem to recall the little Russian escapade and its results... :glare:

Last edited:
OOC: He obviously doesn't know the half of what is about to happen :)
OOC: Whatever it is if anyone feels like messing around that is fine. Next conflict the gloves are coming off. :glare: