• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

simha101

Private
16 Badges
Apr 8, 2023
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Surviving Mars
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Prison Architect
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
Do you guys plan on making the ultimate MMO RPG?

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
05.jpg

I tried to make it visible i have this idea like for aslong as i can remember in my memory, i think i am not alone in this, feel free to do what you want with it. I have seen some attempted it, but the idea is to big for doing everything at once for sure. The idea would be a digital social place for people to gather but expanding over time with functionality and including other gaming groups by content and dlcs or subscription. Mainly focussed on simulator/managing/creativity groups (yes boring to some people, but look at the numbers playing the biggest simulators...) It would be like the game with games, do what you like, meet who you want. OFcourse very unrealistic idea.. but still i see it happening. Scalling and max ammount of people? have connectivity with different servers thro loading between worlds / areas / districts by ship/plane/train/bus or something. Again feel free to use it, perhaps one day :)

06.jpg
07.jpg
08.jpg
09.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
13.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
20.jpg
21.jpg
22.jpg
23.jpg
24.jpg
25.jpg
26.jpg

Call me crazy but i needed it to share it with someone.

Attachments

• 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    908,5 KB · Views: 0
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    895,2 KB · Views: 0