• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

sprucetrap

Second Lieutenant
19 Badges
Feb 14, 2012
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
This will be my first serious attempt at an After Action Report. I will be playing Warband with standard settings (normal damage to myself and others, good combat and campaign AI, normal battle speed and 150 battle size) and the Floris Expanded Mod Pack installed. I have opted for the reworked troop tree, as it offers a nice balance of the flavor that the original troop trees offered, as well as a further chance for troop progression and specialization.

I am Folcwalda, son of Yngvi, and this is my tale of vengeance. I was born to a noble family, who had ruled Alburq Castle since the Nords came to Calradia. My father sent me abroad as a noble in training, and when I returned to Calradia, I had learned that Ragnar the Usurper had confiscated my father's lands and had him killed. Denied my birthright, I have survived by hunting the plentiful wild game in the wintry lands of the Vaegirs. Now, having come of age, I will use my bow to retake my birthright by force and fulfill my inherited duty of governance.

Just posted and already dead? Or are you still going ahead with this? We don't have a active AAR for Mount and Blade again, so it would be great if you continued.

Isn't any other way to play "vanilla" then Floris mod pack really these days.