• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Choorus

General
84 Badges
May 3, 2013
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings III
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Victoria 2
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Darkest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Surviving Mars
  • Stellaris
  • BATTLETECH
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Pillars of Eternity
Hello,

in FtG 1.2 and 1.3 I encounter a graphic glitch with most text flickering. It does affect all "standard" text in the game as in the recording.
I'm running 2400x1920 full screen mode on two screens merged into one via nVidia Surround on GFX 1070 with newest stable drivers.

Attachments

• For the Glory_ A Europa Universalis Game 2023-10-23 00-14-56.gif
    For the Glory_ A Europa Universalis Game 2023-10-23 00-14-56.gif
    21,2 MB · Views: 0
Do you have both an NVidia card and integrated graphics (Intel graphics built into the CPU)? I have an older NVidia card, but not as old as FTG is, and I also get artifacts with the NVidia card. FTG runs fine with the integrated graphics.

Do you have both an NVidia card and integrated graphics (Intel graphics built into the CPU)? I have an older NVidia card, but not as old as FTG is, and I also get artifacts with the NVidia card. FTG runs fine with the integrated graphics.
It's a desktop without an integrated GPU. 1.2 used to run fine on it, but on lower resolution and a single screen.

You can go to NVidia Control Panel > Manage 3D Settings > Program Settings and try turning off some of the advanced features for FTG. I don't know what features might be the culprits, so you'll have to go by trial and error, but it wouldn't change anything about your setup except for FTG.

• 1Like
Reactions: