• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Nick_T

Private
27 Badges
Mar 31, 2013
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
I recently downloaded the mod and it was working smoothly except for the fact that many of the flags seemed to be attached to the wrong titles. I tried deleting the gfx cache as usually recommended for problems like this but the flags always reloaded the same. I investigated further and discovered that the problem had been caused by the flag for c_shabaran being incorrectly labelled as c_shemakha. Once I renamed the file to c_shabaran in the flags folder and then deleted the gfx cache, it reloaded fine and all the flags were in their proper place.

Not sure if anyone else was having this problem but I thought I would post it here just in case this solution might be of use.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I recently downloaded the mod and it was working smoothly except for the fact that many of the flags seemed to be attached to the wrong titles. I tried deleting the gfx cache as usually recommended for problems like this but the flags always reloaded the same. I investigated further and discovered that the problem had been caused by the flag for c_shabaran being incorrectly labelled as c_shemakha. Once I renamed the file to c_shabaran in the flags folder and then deleted the gfx cache, it reloaded fine and all the flags were in their proper place.

Not sure if anyone else was having this problem but I thought I would post it here just in case this solution might be of use.
Thanks for posting this. I'll make sure its fixed in the Github :)

Is there a downloadable link of the github version?
Yeah! On GitHub you should see a green button where you can download the mod as a zip. Or you can get GitHub desktop which keeps the mod updated so you don’t have to download everything each time a commit is made.

Yeah! On GitHub you should see a green button where you can download the mod as a zip. Or you can get GitHub desktop which keeps the mod updated so you don’t have to download everything each time a commit is made.
Oh what I meant, is there a link To the latest GitHub version so I can download it lol. Sorry for not making it clear.