• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A must-have would be to make guards more rare and not a standard type of troop that can be recruited somewhere in the Alps at a whim.

I'd love to see more decisions and eventually more events (#6), but decisions are more important to me, because the player can influence them (events happen and there's nothing you can do, only choose between some possible outcomes, while you don't have to take a decision). Also an improved AI (#1) sounds very nice. I hate it when I invade somebody and the AI splits up his army in small stacks to siege down my cities and cut supply lines, instead of facing my army in battle.

Improvement of leaders (#8) is of less importance, but it would be great to have dynamic leaders instead of pre-set ones (for example, when Westphalia is created, there is always a Bonaparte head of state, no matter of it's France's sattelite or not, which is very weird).

Also more (non-historical) leaders (#7) would be nice, because some countries like the Ottomans really lack generals, while they can create huge armies (a army with no leaders assigned is pretty useless against other big armies, mainly because I can't set any tactics).

But overall, MotE is a great game. Just some improvements and it is the best war-game I ever played!

Last edited:
1) Coalitions should automatically mean guarantees if not between all members, then at least between the leader and all other members. Members of the same coalition should be unable to go to war against each other.

2) There should be something to represent the remnants of the HRE. At the very least, give Austria guarantees on all German minors at the start of the game.

3) Prussia too should preferrably have guarantees on all German minors at the start of the game, while Russia and Denmark on Mecklenburg and Oldenburg.

4) Hamburg should be independent, so that France has no reason to attack Denmark. This is both historically accurate and gameplay affecting.

5) Bavaria should be in the French coalition as of 1805.

6) National cultures: Stralsund changed to Prussian, Polish culture expanded in Belarus, Ukraine and Lithuania, German culture expanded in Bohemia, Ukrainian and Belarussian cultures merged into Ruthenian.

7) Small bugs: Free City of Danzig as a releasable nation, Zante belonging to Russia in 1805, Piedmont renamed to Sardinia, Austrian and Ottoman rulers renamed Emperor / Kaiser and Sultan instead of King.

Well guys, you have all made an interesting tribute to mote. And I give my thanks for every single contribution!
For now this will be enough to evolve this product to next step ( and no, it will not happen over one patch. If it will happen ).
So SAS or any other moderator, plz lock this thread when you see this O;)
Yeah this is now we (PDS) gonna make some magic! just hold on guys and we will bring the best wargame ever to you!

//Gurra

Well guys, you have all made an interesting tribute to mote. And I give my thanks for every single contribution!
For now this will be enough to evolve this product to next step ( and no, it will not happen over one patch. If it will happen ).
So SAS or any other moderator, plz lock this thread when you see this O;)
Yeah this is now we (PDS) gonna make some magic! just hold on guys and we will bring the best wargame ever to you!

//Gurra
Thanks!
Do you know if there will be any more mod support? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.