• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
matteli said:
It may be the last version because i want to program something more ambitious in few month
Really? Like what?

Ultimate version of Fantasia Universalis

Fantasia Universalis Pack Version 1.7 (Ultimate Version) :
Bug fixed : { missing in start_reign.txt

-Fantasia Universalis V 1.0
Bugs Fixed
-Map Editor V 1.0

Problem with the version 1.7 (bad files)

Now problem is solved. (see 1st post).

Sid Meier said:
Okay turns out the first time I run fantasia i mustve did soemthing that caused it to stop.

But now it reach 48/48 and says run time error 53 fiel not found I do not know if fatal.

EDIT

yup fatal nothing is actually being made in the fantasia_1/maps folder, so when i run the mod I get the vanilla map with every all eefed up somethings very veyr wrong.

EDIT2:

K now its saying that: error: nb de bit par pixel non conforme pour l'image C:\Programs Files\Fantasia Universalis\temp\shading.bmp

Run time error 261 cant load or unload object.

Rechecking thread ot see if it has been dealt with.

Okay, I've just experienced the same problem, but I notice this problem was going to be corrected in the later version. The thing is, when I look at what version I have it says 1.00.0001. Do I have the wrong version, and if so, where's the newest version? Thanks in advance. :)

King George III said:
Okay, I've just experienced the same problem, but I notice this problem was going to be corrected in the later version. The thing is, when I look at what version I have it says 1.00.0001. Do I have the wrong version, and if so, where's the newest version? Thanks in advance. :)

I don't know.
The last version is in my signature.

matteli if you are still around...

I've been trying this map maker out and for the most part its very good. I've encountered a few times where two provinces have been given the same ID creating a split province but for the most part it is okay. However I tried to add some more province names, I added a spanish and russian style. But when I made a map the spanish and russian names worked but there were no english names. I didn't touch the english style. Any idea what is happening here?

Actually, i've done some more testing. It just seems as though it takes a random selection and i've been a bit unlucky sometimes.

Last edited: