• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Conanteacher

Colonel
15 Badges
Apr 8, 2009
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Iron Cross
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Darkest Hour
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
Just a little pic from my recent game as the UK, now executing...

Operation Unthinkable !!

Operation Unthinkable.jpg

Note= WW3 started 29.12.1946, with original land borders and about 3 months after Japan surrendered.

USSR controls all of China. Check out the epic battle of Warsaw - 110 vs 46 divisions.

AAR anyone??

Reactions:
Well, I stopped / ragequit at 29.2.1947 with the Armies of Britain having captured brest and Stanislavow...
because I never imagined that FRG would release a neutral DDR at my back.

Well, it kept releasing and incorporating (not annexing, somehow) Liechtenstein 3 times a month last year, I should imagine there was something wrong.

And yesterday I loaded the save from the day 0 after DOW as USSR - now I have to organize the AI's mess and counterattack.

And I had to ragequit once more as USSR, because after annexing FRG the stupid DDR AI released them again as neutral...
Forcing me to St.Redeploy 100 div to Moscow.
Not to mention that Morocco was released by France about 4 times, Liechtenstein a dozen and even I had to sign the German surrender event for Romania 6-7 times.
I hope quintelosky reads this.

By the way, Com.Vietnam needs leaders.