• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Triton Supreme

Corporal
12 Badges
Mar 20, 2024
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Surviving Mars
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
ExtraLandscapingTools
This mod aims to add features and improve existing ones for the game's landscaping tool.

-> Mod Link
->
Full Changelog

Features
Brushes parameter
You can now change the brush and rotate it.
Ore, Oil, Underground water and fertile land tools
You can now add resources to your map using this tool.
Custom brush
the support is done, there is just no wiki.
If you want to know, ping me on discord @triton_supreme.

Feature roadmap
  • ✔️ Custom brush
  • ✔️ Brush angle
  • ✔️ Ore, Oil, Underground water and fertile land tools
  • ✔️ Brushes parameter

Acknowledgment
  • CityRat Thank you for your help and this thumbnail.
  • optimus-code Thanks for your knowledge, and your help on various stuff in this mod.
  • Yenyang Thank you for all your help and knowledge on various game aspects AND PDX mods.
  • T.D.W. Thank you for all the help with PDX mods.
  • Kylte Thank you for the fix for the Focus bug and its vanilla component resolver that help me lot to understand and make UI.

Community
Looking to discuss Cities: Skylines 2 Unofficial modding together with other modders? You're welcome to join Cities: Skylines Modding Discord.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Triton my friend, you're absolutely killing it right now, and very grateful for all the amazing work you've done modding and showing us all the amazing things we can do. been a pleasure working with you pal.

• 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Thank you so much for taking the time to create this mod! This really adds a lot to the game, and your hard work is very appreciated.

I wanted to second the hope that we see a surface editor come to this mod or another one. That was an amazing tool!!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Thank you so much for taking the time to create this mod! This really adds a lot to the game, and your hard work is very appreciated.

I wanted to second the hope that we see a surface editor come to this mod or another one. That was an amazing tool!!
Yep, it's going to come, and at the same time all the feature ELT 3.0 (Thunderstore version) was going to add are also going to come to PDX mods.