• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(31994)

Zardishar
Jul 15, 2004
ok :) I'll help with the kingdom :D and some other nations too but I dont know how to script them :p

Saudi Arabia :-

A New Reign

Many citizens in the kingdom held high hopes for the heir of the throne,prince Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz.He was a beacon of reform and advance, with many skills and abilities.Loved for his charity, and great works,he became a man of great reputation.When the King passed away in 2008, may Allah have mercy upon him, a great man acsended upon the throne...

(King Abdullah should have high stats :p)

Shiites of the Kingdom

With reforms and changes sweeping the country, Shiites, a minority within the Kingdom demanded more rights and equality.Though the government allowed them their own courts, and allowed them to take up high positions within the authority of the kingdom, many demanded a more freer persuit as their sunni brothers.

First National Symposium
In the year 2004, the Kingdom allowed several reformers and high standing citizens to congregate in order to decide the Kingdom's future.However many voices, from among the conservative parts of the population, cried out against the almost liberal ideas the reformers suggested.

Gulf Summit in Riyadh

By the year 2015, the Gulf states congregated in Riyadh, to decide Yemen's stance within the Gulf states, as it was a Republican state,Federality and other issues.Some proposed a unified Riyal (Gulf money), others encourged a united Islamic ministry, while other factions demanded the expansion of the Military forces within the Gulf Alliance.Leaders of all states have become aware of the problems of the region, and it was time to solve them...

Let Yemen join, though it is a republic and unify the cause

Yemen will never join, were Kingdoms!Unify the cause!

We are all special, let each go his own way

Unemployment

By 2023, unemployment reached critical levels.Most citizens asumed the government could employ everyone, however that was not true.Although many Saudis have become more skilled and able, and have opened up to the markets of the World, it was time to change the course of Saudi Arabia before the matter got even worse...

Encourage National business!propogate the Saudi Worker!

Errrr expand the ministries?!Damn...

Well, at least there facing the real world...

I can do more, this is just a sketch, if u like them, I can contribute, though i doubt I could :p