• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The main modder kept starting all over again...
Well that seems familiar, lol.

Do you want to join a club I just founded? It's called the MEM club and all the cool modders are in it.

Our battle cry is "Make everything moddable!" and the only rule is that whenever you post in a suggestion thread or in a thread about hardcoded gameplay rules where a dev hast posted, you must demand that any and all parameters be immediately externalized to misc.txt or wherever, no concessions, no exceptions.
(Try to be constructive about it though.)

Well that seems familiar, lol.

Do you want to join a club I just founded? It's called the MEM club and all the cool modders are in it.

Our battle cry is "Make everything moddable!" and the only rule is that whenever you post in a suggestion thread or in a thread about hardcoded gameplay rules where a dev hast posted, you must demand that any and all parameters be immediately externalized to misc.txt or wherever, no concessions, no exceptions.
(Try to be constructive about it though.)

I'd love to join! But I'm not a programmer, I'm just a plodder...

This is feckin' very good guide! Didn't use it yet but I will! It's my first year in modding and I still don't get how these triggers work! That one helped me a lot! Thanks bro!

• 2Like
Reactions: