• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Swuul

Zealot Crybaby Troll
161 Badges
Mar 18, 2003
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Galactic Assault
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Impire
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • King Arthur II
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2
  • For the Motherland
  • March of the Eagles
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Rome Gold
  • Semper Fi
  • Sengoku
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Ancient Space
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Darkest Hour
  • Deus Vult
  • East India Company
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
Scenario: 1337
Players: Dukes in west
Playing time: 2000 CET
Playing day: Wednesday

Current date: Start of the scenario

Current date: 1365

Players and their duchies:

Jarkko - Brittany, now also King of Cyprus
Slargos, replaced by Byakhiam - Flanders
Flosan - Bourgogne, now also King of Germany
Sterkarm - Normandy, now also King of France
Aldo - Upper Lorraine
Joohoo, replaced by Gathenhielm - Brabant

Last edited:
Jarkko Suvinen said:
Scenario: 1066
Players: Counts in *one* western "country" (Germany, England, France or Iberia)
Playing time: 1800 GMT
Playing day: ?

There are many people who have contacted me over ICQ on when and how to organize a game. Rather than trying to forward the messages to those who are interested, please use this thread for prefered weekday and area, and let's put a game together. Obviously a game like this can't start before 5th of July, so there is hopefully plenty of planning time :)

I vote for England, and the day I definitely can't make it at 1800 GMT is Wednesday. However, for England, we would have to create some counties under Norfolk, Sussex, and the other Duchies.

We already have a German and Isles game, so we should do either France or Iberia. However, from what I've seen, playing counts in Iberia will be quite difficult.

As for a day, Fridays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays would best for me.

Ok, so there seems to be some interest. Now the day and time should be decided. For me Tuesday-Friday evenings are ok, altough Thursday is not so good. Generally a starting time of 1900 CET would be ok, but I can live with a 2000 CET too, altough I'd still like to see the sessions end at 2300 CET.

With Slargos in we'd have an excellent host. With Mowers we'd have two wonderful hosts :)

Hmm, I'd be in, but will we be having more than one session per week (I'm in favor of two or more, because I'm afraid I won't be available at these times from Monday-Friday once the summer's over).

Ok, let's aim for a Wednesday game (if we go with a Tuesday game I'd have to miss the two first sessions... ouch). We could start this week, or next week if the day after tomorrow is too soon.

Would 20 CET to 24 CET be an ok time?

Should we go with the 1066 or one of the later ones? I have yet not played any of the later scenarios in MP, might be interesting. We'd also get a chance to convert it to EU2 at some point to get a look at the EU2 map :) With a later scenario the Iberians are also viable to be ruled by players.

Wednesday game is good. We should start ASAP. Given the nature of CK I don't think bringing in more players next wednesday should be a problem.

20-24 CET works well for me.

Scenarioselection I don't have an opinion on.

Ok, then we shoot the day after tomorrow, ie Wednesday the 7th of July, at 20 CET. I suggest we go with the 1300+ scenario (can't remember the exact year, I am at work now).

Claim your duchies! :)

Anyone interested and who can make it the time and day, please report in now so that we'll have less hassle when we are starting the game :)

1337 is the scenario.. And I'm checking which Dukes there is in the west right now.

Brittany
Normandy
Flanders
Friesland
Bourgogne
Bourbon
Savoie

If we cross the Rhein.. Schwyz and Upper Lorraine
Or on the Isles, we got Cornwall, Gwynedd and all the minors..

I'm for Brittany.