• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You have my eternal gratitude. As we've yet to hear word one from kenneththegreat, I'm assigning you to our newest registree: Mr. Capiatlist.

Though if someone knows kenneth and wants to send him a PM asking if he needs any help getting into the game, I'd appreciate that.

Well, with a couple of new players, and vS under the gun, I thought I'd see about getting these guys some mentors. The Gonzo, did you take Niles Caulder? If not, would you be interested in doing so?

Also, we need someone to help out Serapindal. Anyone else free?

Well which ever person is the authoratarian liberterian I have done some IMing with and would be happy to be considered the mentor as Mr. Capitalist despite my efforts no longer seems to be around.

The_Hawk said:
Also, we need someone to help out Serapindal. Anyone else free?
He approached me by PM asking for advice by IM, which I can't do at the office. I offered to continue by PM, but he didn't respond. The offer, via PM still stands, as I will be around for the next week and half before going on vacation.

The_Hawk said:
Well, with a couple of new players, and vS under the gun, I thought I'd see about getting these guys some mentors. The Gonzo, did you take Niles Caulder? If not, would you be interested in doing so?

Done and done.

Thanks, Gonzo. Barkeep, I'm not sure who you're referring to, but if you're going to be available via IM and UB's not, could you look after Serapindal?

Thanks, fellas.