Europa Universalis IV - Demo description

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So I take it you didn't convert Tangiers to Catholicism? If you had you'd encountered a bug that gives Tangires and Ceuta to Morocco and prevents you from sieging them even after DOW, a bit annoying, but overall the gameplay is really slick. I'm considering pre-ordering even if I don't think I'll bother to play before the first patch.

Yep. I encountered the same bug - which is the first for me with any of the EU titles (at least that I know of). So far I was lucky I guess.
I'll wait until I'm able to play my favorite faction and we'll see how things will go.

So I take it you didn't convert Tangiers to Catholicism? If you had you'd encountered a bug that gives Tangires and Ceuta to Morocco and prevents you from sieging them even after DOW, a bit annoying, but overall the gameplay is really slick. I'm considering pre-ordering even if I don't think I'll bother to play before the first patch.

View attachment 87329
This may be the English giving them away as a peace offer to France if you were allied - rather than a bug? If this sounds like the situation there are a few threads on this.

Does The demo has something different from the full game taking out the things that you have already told us ?

Apart from loading/saving, 4 countries to play, and a playtime of just short of 30 years?

Not that I know of, however, the full version, having had another week of balancing and bugfixing, will be even better.

Theres an issue with mine sadly , it appears terra incognita is reversed I can see all of asia but none of europe,also big black chunks have taken a liking in appearing over the map.Some in the shape of cuba
please try to help me please.:( Hopefully this won't appear in the final game.

I have the same issue. :sad:

I have the same issue. :sad:

Update graphics driver?

Also if you have a laptop that uses two graphics cards, one for normal stuff and the other for games, it seems that for some if us ( me included ) you have to go into your graphics card control panel and add the game so it recognises it.

Game is in C:/program files/Steam/Steam Apps/Common

Update graphics driver?

Also if you have a laptop that uses two graphics cards, one for normal stuff and the other for games, it seems that for some if us ( me included ) you have to go into your graphics card control panel and add the game so it recognises it.

Game is in C:/program files/Steam/Steam Apps/Common

Finally, you should also delete the game, including the mydocuments/Paradox/EU4 folder, and re-install it from scratch, that has shown to solve a number of problems as well.

Finally, you should also delete the game, including the mydocuments/Paradox/EU4 folder, and re-install it from scratch, that has shown to solve a number of problems as well.

Yes forgot that. Think I had to re-install about 4 times. Worked eventually