• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Record on number of ships destroyed: 123
Record on highest warscore gain from naval battle: +8.70

Did not broke this record. Very close though.
[/spoiler]

Today I just got 300 transport stack wiped with 300k troops inside (biggest non-combat land force loss?), couldn't reproduce that though since I don't have the save!

Saw this last month. 294 ships lost in a single battle.
Mb1AHvt.jpg

6.500.000 soldiers in one single battle !!!

I assume this is the old bug caused by loading a save with an ongoing battle causing the battle numbers to go screwy and not a serious application.

Does this count?
EEDE646EAB5A817610E3B3E006C4D8FFB8B377EF

Probably someone had more land morale in his games, but I did not see a screenshot or such "achievement" in the first post, so here is mine - 14.10 land morale as Germany, Ironman mode:

UMvLIfT.jpg

Last edited:

Does the fastest WC count in the same way as the achievement does or as in "No other nation exists in the game, no matter if independent or not"? I'll hope its the first, because this is my entry for fastest WC:
rgReM0w.jpg

Got me the achievement, but took me too long to take the screen to catch it popping up :wacko:

Highest rebel %? It's probably a bug, but still madness

2014-04-14_00002.jpg
2014-04-14_00001.jpg

I'd upload them to imgur, but at the time of posting it's over capacity.

I wonder why the Fastest world conquest record is so woefully outdated
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?709144-The-Three-Mountains-A-Ryukyu-AAR/page33

Hint hint: jake get postan
I would, but it seems that he has no inclination to have his record posted here, so he will not be put on the page.
I've got one: Lowest AE to (EDIT: KEEP) "outraged" status and membership in a coalition.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...annoyed-so-COALITION!&p=17209407#post17209407
A good idea, but a hard record to put in, I'm afraid. I think a better understanding of the game mechanics regarding this would be required before I could pu tin this as a record. I tis more of a strange screenshot anyways.
You missed the bloodiest battle record and the largest number of troops/notable land battle record.
Mind pointing out where this is?
The attachement for the most vassals, noted for Austria, links to a picture of the Commonwealth with 4 vassals.
Fixed. It is in fact the Commonwealth, just needed another picture to rectify it.

Does the fastest WC count in the same way as the achievement does or as in "No other nation exists in the game, no matter if independent or not"? I'll hope its the first, because this is my entry for fastest WC:
rgReM0w.jpg

Got me the achievement, but took me too long to take the screen to catch it popping up :wacko:
Sorry, but you do need to own every province. I am looking for conquest, not domination.
Highest rebel %? It's probably a bug, but still madness

I'd upload them to imgur, but at the time of posting it's over capacity.
Well, since it is almost certainly a bug and almost certainly unbeatable due to this, I think this is better posted as a strange screenshot rather than a record.

Anyways, sorry for the late replies guys. It's been a month since I've last been here. I have become engrossed with LoL nowadays, so please accept an apology for my laziness.