• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Has anyone proposed this record already ? Most provinces conquered in one peace deal for 0 Infamy ? I'd be surprised no one had. I'm proud of this but I bet some more experienced players have done better.

MAN1572dip.jpg

Probably the most annoying record ever, if it is a record: Smallest number of men still defending a fort. It is ridiculous, but to be fair they surrendered about 15 days after the failed assault.
EU3_44.png

And this too, weird, lowest population capital city is only 730 :D Pskov somehow managed to colonize Kola, then Pskov province was conquered by the TO as usual. So when Pskov ends up at war with me, my nation discovers Kola, and I do a double take since I remember that Pskov was conquered. I think it's only growing due to being a national focus, because colonial maintenance is 0% because Pskov has no home provinces. They'll have a rough 50 years before it's cored, too!
EU3_45.png

Hold it there bud, I'm playing with Divine Wind and you're not!
:p
Just kidding, great achievement. Plus you have ~7,000 infantry surrounding a fort with 2 men. I have 4,000 infantry penning in 5 men. Your army's incompetence is more impressive :p