• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
@ scholar and Folkie Sorry, this one was my fault. I started watching LOST and, well, I ended up watching that for about a week and a half straight.

@ morningSIDEr Oh, Auvergne will be hurt. They just can't resist following France.

With that said, here's "Chapter" 9! Meet Charles Ballcaster!

Englandball28.png

What happen: Meet Charles! Recently I decided to give my rulers "life aspirations". Henry IV got "Protect what we have", but Charles thinks that's too passive, and wants to "eliminate all threats". As it turns out, if you follow my alliances and get rid of pockets/enclaves(England don't want no stinkin' enclaves!), that's most of Europe. Being Englandball, the remainder was naturally colored in anyway.

Englandball29.png

What happen: I've been protecting Holland, but its ruler got excommunicated. When Brabant and their friends(including elector Trier) tried to attack them, I curbstomped them. Trier was promptly vassalized by Charles, but Henry IV didn't take that too well.

He will no longer be joining us. ;)

Englandball30.png

What happen: In 1433, France declared war on me. With my manpower returned, my infamy low, and "Kill Everyone" Charles in charge, I destroyed their army within the year.

"Kill Everyone" Charles. Awesome monarch title :D Also, laughed at the Hungary part.

Love that title, what di you take from France?

Nothing yet; last weekend it was my birthday, and I also had to run around and find parts for a new computer(which will have the save game, don't worry about that.)

The next "chapter" will have to be postponed until next weekend due to this new computer and having to run around for more things. Put that together with the fact that Independence Day is coming up and, well, I don't think I'll have too much time.

Just discovered this; I love it and want MOAR!