• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

YeOldePuma

Corporal
18 Badges
Nov 29, 2014
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • War of the Roses
  • Victoria 2
  • Semper Fi
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • For the Motherland
  • Crusader Kings II
Thought I'd post a screenshot of my game at the end in 1453. This game began in 1066. I am using numerous graphical enhancement mods & running CK2 at 4k resolution.

I used some cheats, though not many - I didn't give myself any free land, but I made a majorly OP and immortal character to start the game with.

I hope to import the game into Eu4 next and continue my journey.

This doesn't really count as an AAR (at least not in my mind) as it doesn't tell the story of the whole journey, or include other detailed information. As such, its more of an endgame summary, but it was cool enough that I wanted to share it with other people.

Anyhow, hopefully this is the correct area to post this.

Attachments

• 20200704140729_1.jpg
    20200704140729_1.jpg
    2,1 MB · Views: 0
  • 1Like
Reactions:
I like how it's relatively light on bordergore.
My games usually end up quite a mess.

If it were me though, I'd definitely tweak stuff there on a conversion, like North Africa, the Levant, Denmark, Poland and the Baltic being vassals of HRE princes I stead of straight up part of it, or setting up Francia to have Hispania in a rebellious PU instead of being one realm, but maybe that's just my taste.
I'd also split the realm further into vassals, but I'd need to know how the converter would handle it that way first.
On that note, care to post a screenshot of the converted game as well?

Edit: I'd recommend the fan made converter instead of the in game one.

Last edited:
Why is Eire in Anatolia?