• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

DusanII

Second Lieutenant
20 Badges
May 15, 2019
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
Hi,

I have a question.

Why for some persons in Factions (members) I can not ask "end plot" even they turned to have possitive opinion on me (due the money I send them)? Talking about +30 and more.

Is that something to do with their tier? (King, Duke...)

many thanks

Dušan

If you right click their portrait and select end plot, put your cursor over the no and it will tell you why

I tried but I even do not have the chance to see the option "end plot" for some of the characters (see please in attachment, few options are in cz language but end plot is missing), guy I want to ask to end the plot has +34.

many thanks

d.

Attachments

• CK2.PNG
    CK2.PNG
    1,2 MB · Views: 32
I tried but I even do not have the chance to see the option "end plot" for some of the characters (see please in attachment, few options are in cz language but end plot is missing), guy I want to ask to end the plot has +34.

many thanks

d.

Faction are no plots, you can no force or ask people to leave a faction
A plot is either an attempt to commit murder or to fabricate claims;
a faction is trying to force a liege to do certain things... well by force

Some tips on how to handle factions:
- negotiate no agression pacts (have many children, preferable daughters)
- put them into your council (council members are not allowed to join factions, if the council has some power)
- spy on them, you might get some leverage to blackmail them to stay out of factions (might not work)
- have your spymaster scheme (almost the same as spy-on)

In my current campaign my 8 year old King of France had two powerful and very hostile vassals - the Dukes of Berry and Normandy. I noticed with a bit of clicking that they were both involved one way or another in nearly every plot and faction in the kingdom.

Thanks to their plots I had imprisonment reasons on both of them but only around a 20% chance each. I raised the entire realm vassal levy (including theirs) then parked the lot on their capitals one after another before hitting the Imprison button.

Both attempts succeeded and both are now enjoying a luxurious lifestyle under house arrest at my expense - I don’t want them getting unhealthy and dying now do I ? :D

My plan is to keep them there until they die, my position is secure, or I find I really need that 145 gold !

PS - no more factions, go figure ! :D