Needs Info Empire of Sin - Stolen syrup mission is broken.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Toobroke4gold

Recruit
Mar 21, 2021
Short summary of your issue Stolen syrup mission is broken.

Game Version

What platform are you using?
Xbox One

What OS are you playing on?
Console

Do you have mods enabled?
No

Have you tried verifying your game files (Steam only)?
No

Please explain the issue you experienced in the most condensed way possible
Stolen syrup mission is broken and won't let me proceed when completed all tasks.

Please explain how to reproduce the issue
Talked to the guards outside the building. Cleaned the racket and nothing happens. Restored my save file and attempted to do it again but this time raze the building and still nothing happens. Can't proceed with the story.

How much "pain" is this causing you?

Is there anything else you think could help us identify/replicate the issue?
Completed:
1. Nellie wants to see you. 2. Talked to the guards (I did not kill them) I paid them off.

Upload Attachment
File(s) attached

Attachments

• 20210320_214746.jpg
    20210320_214746.jpg
    1,8 MB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Hey @Toobroke4gold, so sorry to hear you've encountered an issue! I've logged it with the team and they are looking into it for you. Are there any specific steps you remember taking in the lead-up to this issue occurring? Any extra information would be a great help. Thanks! :)

I am having the exact same issue. It does not matter if I ransack, take over or smash the racket, the mission does not change from "Clear out the racket". Playing on Xbox Series X.

Edit due to autocorrect..

What worked for me is to capture area around quest building. Region where derelict building is placed was owned by another boss, after I defeat him I was able to attack derelict building and complete the quest.