• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
July 29th 1940, Italy rests. The Italian army has been short on manpower forever, but with a little tweaking of industrys it is nearly up to full strength, for the big one; Turkey.

18 divisions will land on the west and south coast of Turkey and link up to cut off the Turkish army in the centre south west. We will call it, Operation: Actium.
11 more divisions will take the Capitol and reinforce what will hopefully be stable beacheads.

It is highly likely the UK will declare war on Italy, so the defeat of Turkey as quick as possible is essential. North Africa will be vulnerable, however several medium quality Italian units are in Ethiopia ready to go on the offensive.

Last edited:
August 7th, Italy declares war on Turkey, August 8th the UK declares war on Italy. Italy joins the axis and the axis declares war on turkey. The big game begins.

August 9th, USSR declares war on Italy, Axis powers retaliate and declare war on them.

August 11th, Nationalist Spain joins the Axis powers.

August 15th, Portugal joins the Axis. Beachead is secure in south west turkey.

September 1st, Italian forces race for the objective cities, the Turks appear to have little to resist them with. In north africa the British have advanced around Tobruk up to Bengazi but no further. Ethiopian troops prove to be very insufficient.
Italian submarines are sinking convoys into the Mediterranean at a very high rate, the British navy has yet to contest this.

October 6th, North african forces have fallen back around Tobruk, however on the 6th Turkey was annexed to the Italian Empire. All Italian foces are now to land at Tobruk and counter attack.

We need time to rebuild the disorganized nations we conquered, this is the perfect time to do so.

mcfcyo.jpg

2ikwmc9.jpg

Good job in Turkey, but will you be able to save Libya?
It seems that the Germans have the upper hand against the Soviets.

N. Africa will be no problem, around 20 divisions will land and squash the brits in every direction :D

Thats the plan anyway.

USSR must be getting ass handed to em, they taken 350k casualties in a couple months.

The single biggest problem, is repairing the infrastructure of conquered territories. I now have 90IC worth and about 5 of that is being given. Im gonna try and import supplys from Germany and instead of using IC on supplys, put it into repairing infrastructure.

IC has only currently improved by 10, desperatly need to repair conquered nations!!

Last edited:
Well done, except for Greece of course.

Oi.

Also, I find it interesting someone called Son of Liberty got a ?Thomas Jefferson? quote incorrect

'from time to time the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of patriots and tyrants '

Fixed. :rofl:

Oi.

Also, I find it interesting someone called Son of Liberty got a ?Thomas Jefferson? quote incorrect

'from time to time the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of patriots and tyrants '

Fixed. :rofl:
:rofl: I was going by memory. However, I do prefer to kill the Tyrants First ;)

Needing to stop and "digest" conquered territories sounds like a really good way to slow down crazy conquest sprees. Of course, Germany is going to have to take a while in swallowing France/BeNeLux, not to mention Russia...

Needing to stop and "digest" conquered territories sounds like a really good way to slow down crazy conquest sprees. Of course, Germany is going to have to take a while in swallowing France/BeNeLux, not to mention Russia...

Yeah i really should have consolodated each time :(