• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Snuker

Private
31 Badges
Aug 27, 2013
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2
  • March of the Eagles
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Rome Gold
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
Hey there,

i added four generals an one admiral in the script files.
If i start a new game with prussia the officers appear.
But in my save game i cant find / use them.

Any ideas?

Also im new to the game (and i know it wasnt quit admired) but there ist no wiki or something equal.
Can someone explain why gibraltar lille cadiz got those big forts and how do i "build" them?

Greetings

Hey there,

i added four generals an one admiral in the script files.
If i start a new game with prussia the officers appear.
But in my save game i cant find / use them.

Any ideas?

Also im new to the game (and i know it wasnt quit admired) but there ist no wiki or something equal.
Can someone explain why gibraltar lille cadiz got those big forts and how do i "build" them?

Greetings
Hello!

I don't think new or added general/admirals work on existing saves. I think each save has the generals in the save file, which is why it is so hard to mod them, other than traits gained in battles the "skill" levels are set.

There is no WIKI at all to my knowledge, or anything like it, best bet I have found is the Forums, Discord (paradox has one and in one of the the threads MoTE is talked about) or a regular google search.

The fort in Gibraltar I believe is unique like the one by St. Petersberg, I think you need to attack via the coast. I think if you mouse over it, it shows to be a "sea protected" for or something like it. That specific style you can't build in game, only regular forts via the province tab.

Hello,
Thanks for your tip with the savegame.
In fact, all generals are stored there once again individually.
So I was able to solve the "problem".
I have added 4 generals to the leaders file. I then only had to add them to the savegame and the generals were available in the game.
In the savegame I only had to search for an existing general (in my case Blücher) and insert the created generals in front of it.
Honestly... In retrospect, it was very easy.
But only your hint with the savegame gave me the idea to search for generals there and insert them separately.
Thank you very much!

About the forts...
After I took Gibraltar, however, the fort became a normal level 3 fort. Too bad, really, because the other look is cooler ;)

Edit:
Nevermind... With the forts its just a "bug" in my old save. Gibraltar got the "look" of an Fort 3 and my Fort 3 looks like a Fort 1.
In a new game it looks like a Fort 3.

Last edited: