• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
yep, ai is ruined after Poland joins axis, had to fire few wars manually, but no ai works properly :( im pushing france all alone with 35 divs :(
Clipboard01.jpg

Few qustions:

1. Is there a new patch for EOD? Dont think I have heard about 2.3, before?
2. Is the British prewar, defense policy incorporated well enough? Under Chamberlin nothing really happened, in terms of increasing the defense budget?

Few qustions:

1. Is there a new patch for EOD? Dont think I have heard about 2.3, before?
2. Is the British prewar, defense policy incorporated well enough? Under Chamberlin nothing really happened, in terms of increasing the defense budget?
There is 2.3, but it seems to have a lot of pretty notable bugs so far.

Last edited:
Reactions:
It's time based.You will have to wait until all of the event to make italy join the axis fired.They won't join in 1939 like in vanilla.
Thank you, then I will continue and hope they will join 1940.
Edit: For the chain of events in 2.3 to unfold properly, Germany has to wait until 1940 for the France invasion.

Last edited:
Hi

There two Versions of the Mod.
The 2.2 and the 2.3 Version, which is the the most stable?
In the latest 2.3 there a bug with the minister, but i can fix this with the file from thewanderingknight
The other bug is there no pics from the army leaders, how can i fix this?

Is the mod stable for a long-therm Game?

The Units have no Leaders, is this a Bug?
If I understand you correctly... no.
Leaders get assigned:

Just click on the placeholder
leader-1.png

and choose one of your liking:
leader-2.png

There is also a Darkest Hour manual and, perhaps, it might be a good idea to play a round of "standard" DH full first? Helps to get into it without wondering all the time wether it is a bug or working as intended.

So I'm looking to put the correct models in to the game so it doesn't feel to generic. I know I'm fussy but i don't know how to find out the correct path?

for example I Copied and pasted WiF 2 models over to EoD but im getting planes as infantry etc. Is there an easy way to find certain codes tags etc?

Forgive me as I'm not a modder I try stick to the simple copy and paste stuff ^^

Thank you.

New to the forum
Welcome.
I have a question on Edge of Darkness. How do you unlock the Political Leader Unit?
Could you provide an image or elaborate a bit? I am not sure what you are refering to with "Political Leader Unit".

Ah, if you you mean the head of government... as far as I know, as a player ingame you can change all of your government but not the head and vice which is reserved for events/history/elections (or editing/modding).

Ages have passed since last time I played EoD, but I think you cannot move them except by event.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Welcome.

Could you provide an image or elaborate a bit? I am not sure what you are refering to with "Political Leader Unit".

Ah, if you you mean the head of government... as far as I know, as a player ingame you can change all of your government but not the head and vice which is reserved for events/history/elections (or editing/modding).

Attachments

• IMG_1958.jpeg
    IMG_1958.jpeg
    3,7 MB · Views: 0
Sorry for the blurry image just click on it for a better view. Just curious I’ve played EoD for a while and never got this to unlock. I’ve even tried going into the programming of the mod and I couldn’t find anything and honestly I’m not sure how I would’ve know how to unlock the unit.

I don't think you're supposed to unlock this kind of unit, unless you move you capital by event, as the description says this unit represent your governement and governement don't change places everyday

Reactions:
I try the 2.5 version, very good, but Japan doesn't launch Pearl Harbor, even if I'm in 1943 (playing with Germany, and at the gates of Moscow). I tried then to play extra fast doing nothing, and Japan only launch Pearl Harbor after defeating China. Although it would have been wiser IRL, I don't think it is intended.

I try the 2.5 version, very good, but Japan doesn't launch Pearl Harbor, even if I'm in 1943 (playing with Germany, and at the gates of Moscow). I tried then to play extra fast doing nothing, and Japan only launch Pearl Harbor after defeating China. Although it would have been wiser IRL, I don't think it is intended.
Can you give us the link to download the 2.5 version please? (I cant find it)