Easy Way to End War? (Looking for a Cheat)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

NintendoMan

Private
7 Badges
Jul 17, 2011
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Darkest Hour
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Semper Fi
  • 500k Club
Normally don't use cheats, but I've been playing a long game as Japan and doing fairly well against the Allies. I have all of China, British Raj, Australia, Pearl Harbor and so on. Of course as I'm ready to invade the US. The Soviet Union declares war on me.

Is there an easy way to cheat around this? Having fun with this game and I'm in no position to fight the SU at this point.

Thanks,
Anthony

Normally don't use cheats, but I've been playing a long game as Japan and doing fairly well against the Allies. I have all of China, British Raj, Australia, Pearl Harbor and so on. Of course as I'm ready to invade the US. The Soviet Union declares war on me.

Is there an easy way to cheat around this? Having fun with this game and I'm in no position to fight the SU at this point.

Thanks,
Anthony

acceptall?

To elaborate: Press F12 type acceptall in the box that appears. Then go to the diplomacy tab and negotiate a white peace with the Soviet Union. Then retype acceptall and press F12 again to deactivate the cheat. Otherwise all the AI nations agree to everything the other nations suggest, which screws up things quickly.

To elaborate: Press F12 type acceptall in the box that appears. Then go to the diplomacy tab and negotiate a white peace with the Soviet Union. Then retype acceptall and press F12 again to deactivate the cheat. Otherwise all the AI nations agree to everything the other nations suggest, which screws up things quickly.

This includes intelligence actions so leaving acceptall on can lead to... weird governments in various countries.