• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(610227)

Critical Studio Dev
Dec 5, 2012
Dungeonland Update v1.0.6068 - Changelog

Hey Adventurers and Adventuresses from distant lands,

Now Dungeonland is also available in Simplified Chinese!

We also fixed a few minor bugs while the next large update is still in the oven.

See you in-game!

Abraços,

The Critical Studio Crew

Bug Fixes
Fixed a bug that would cause The Elder Dragon to not be affected by the High Stakes Challenge
Fixed a bug that would cause Mage hosts to not move properly on clients

Improvements and Optimizations
Added some new effect for The Log Simulator Ride.
Dungeonland will recognize your system language for initial language settings
Added DMMode victory and defeat voice lines
Fixed a few sound issues regarding the bosses and player VOs

Gameplay/Balance

Features
The game now has Simplified Chinese translations.

Last edited:
I still get to choose the game's language through Steam, yes?
It is a pet peeve of mine to have a game speak German to me, because my system language is the local national language for the software (I work in IT).
This makes streaming the game to British and American friends dreadful and some games don't remember, that steam offers the language choice.

Well, that was fast, thanks. Although you could do with a bit of Grammar checking, not to be picky. I'll show you what I mean...
Fixed a bug that would cause Mage hosts to not move properly on clients.
Added some new effects for The Log Simulator Ride.
"settings".
I'm aware not everyone is skilled in English, thus I am giving corrections. I hope I don't offend, I didn't mean to. It's just for me to understand it I have to change it so it sounds proper in my head.

Also, could you tell me what VOs mean? I haven't the foggiest idea.

Well, that was fast, thanks. Although you could do with a bit of Grammar checking, not to be picky. I'll show you what I mean...
Fixed a bug that would cause Mage hosts to not move properly on clients.
Added some new effects for The Log Simulator Ride.
"settings".
I'm aware not everyone is skilled in English, thus I am giving corrections. I hope I don't offend, I didn't mean to. It's just for me to understand it I have to change it so it sounds proper in my head.

Also, could you tell me what VOs mean? I haven't the foggiest idea.

Thks for the corrections. No offence taken.
VOs means Voice overs.

Not to be picky, but those fixes are not what I wanted to hear. I haven't been able to play the game trough a single session since the release due to connection drops or just not being able to connect.
The server-browser is great, but i can barley connect to a tenht of the games I see there, and those I connect to have a latency over 250, which makes the game sort of unplayable.
Pleease concidder this in the next patch. I hate to be the annoying guy nagging about everything, but I really wish to like the game. It's just that Dungeonland for me is unplayable in its current state.

(Yes, every single port avalable is open for Dungeonland to use, don't bother)

Bhazir, can you not use the default controls while they work on it I don't understand? surely the game is worth it? (unless its completely unplayable with your keyboard I have no idea) Also remember people, just looking at the forums it is filled with bugs, so these guys have a lot of work. Releasing anything is a blessing and some things are quicker to fix than others, it doesn't mean its not being worked on at the same time. Thanks for the recent updates, one step closer!

Still not able to rebind the keyboard controls. Guess the game will catch some more dust for the moment then.
I'm sorry but I currently don't see an Issue with the rebinding of Keyboard controls. I've tested it on two different computers with each one having different specs and only one of them was fully updated to the most recent patch.

I even was able to rebind most of the Keyboard's controls to the letter C.
BCiKdhxCIAALJkS.png

Could it possibly be a problem on your end?

Last edited:
I could post that screenshot as well, but the game don't accept those bindings, the 'back' button will give you an error message with that setup and won't save them.

Hmm, I've hit an Error stating that I must "Bind all the key commands first" which forced me to try it again. After setting things back to default and trying again I was able to remap all the keys to a different button and back out of the menu. I'd post a screenshot of that but you might, yet again claim you can do the same.

Still leads me to believe something on your end or there is something I'm missing here.

And the game is still unplayable to me due to lag, inability to connect to half the games I see, and incredibly poor FPS on hardware which should run this game easily on ultra settings.

I want to like this game. I want to play this game. But right now it's looking like yet another Paradox title which was released far too soon as a buggy, incomplete mess. Surprise surprise.