• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Enewald said:
Germany conquering Portugal?

Odd.

Not so Odd

German got tired of Beer and went for some Porto.

So short, so easy. :D

Now that women is allowed in the army, we have to get them out of the kitchen and into the army, and Christable Pankhurst (whoever he is) seems to be capable of helping, if im reading this event correctly.
Ikkenavngivet4-5.png

Yeah, the fifth of November rocks!
Ikkenavngivet6-6.png

Wait, didnt the US after the first civil war make a new constitutional law that forbid states from leaving the union? Well, these fellas just broke that law!
Ikkenavngivet8-4.png

Alright, let me put it this way: The Union States declared war on the United States of America, and the Pacific states declared its independence. This is so damn confusing, what the fuck?!
Ikkenavngivet10-6.png

Oh my, more new nations.
Ikkenavngivet12-6.png

But wait, this one is calls itself the Combined Syndicalists, while they are National Populists! Thats betrayal right here, I cant take that!
Ikkenavngivet14-5.png

Ikkenavngivet16-4.png

Notice how that the text gives a damn about the box its inside.

Alright, there we go. Lets start seeing some action!
Ikkenavngivet18-3.png

A deal is instantly struck with the USA, and now we fight side by side
Ikkenavngivet20-4.png

Yay, more confusion! Basically, the new nations declares war on eachothers, and Canada siezes New England. Alright, the monarchs seriously bullied the wrong nation, they will have theirs!
Ikkenavngivet22-3.png

Haha love your grounds for declaring war :rofl:

Can we have some screenshots of where those new states are and what they're doing? And aren't the US technically bourgeois dogs?

CSA is no longer a National Populist i see in the last pic.

Damn, you declared war on a nation that is now compatible with your views! (It takes a few days to get the chairman event for them, you bum!)

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Crush3r said:
Damn, you declared war on a nation that is now compatible with your views! (It takes a few days to get the chairman event for them, you bum!)

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Poor CSA =( =( =(

Hey man, stop being mad at me! You want me to forgive them? Really? Well, here is a scenario:

I pissed on you and youre friends yesterday, but today im nice to you.

That doesnt justify that they pissed on me!
Infact, I think they swapped into Syndicalism just so we might think it was sad for them, and we whould forgive them. The event is nothing but a coverup of them being scared of us, but no, they need to have their ass kicked!
And by the way: They didnt turn Syndicalist! They turned Social Democrats! Which is stupid, because their name doesnt comply with the Ideology. That like having the USSR being Republicans.

Ikkenavngivet2-7.jpg

Last edited:
They start out as National Populist because of a small issue in the event chain, where they declare independence. All their ministers are syndie. And they get to choose if they go Social-Democrat, Syndicalist or Bolshevik.

Holy mother of jesus christ. I dont even bother to explain what all these events are about!
Ikkenavngivet4-6.png

Hang on a minute... Yeah! My Syndicalist brothers support me! Thats awesome, way to go comrades, even France supports me on this one, fantastic!
Ikkenavngivet6-7.png

This thing just got alot more epic. Will Germany just stay on the sideline and watch, or will Canada (who have now siezed Alaska and New England) decicde to intervene? On whos behalf?
Anyway, here is the war.
Ikkenavngivet8-6.png

Dark Green: Pacific State
Teal: Union States
Green: CNT
Light Red: United States of America
Red: Syndicalist interveners.
Blue: Monarchists
Black: Germany and their friends.
The USA is at war with Pacific and the Union States, and also the CNT. The Syndicalist interveners is not all allied to the USA yet (Il make sure that will happen sooner or later) The British Union is allied to the USA and fights against all its enemies. France and RoS is at war with the Union states. All new states that have claimed independence is at war with eachothers. The Entente (mainly Canada) is yet to pick a side, as are Germany.

Alright. I gotta calm down now. Look forward for more, as this could easily turn out even more epic than it already is.

Last edited:
You are at war with the Combined Syndicates of America. The Republic of Sicily has declared war on the American Union State. I think they were trying to tell you something.

there is one way to deal with it...
"that american colony" must get back to the fold then americans can feel the true syndycalism

by the way there should be such event:
if new countries supposed to be syndycalist are only in name and by " "" " then true syndycalist states should have ability to choose between:
support them any way -> new ally +5 dissent
we shall not support liars -> -10 dissent
we shall strike at our worst enemy abomination liar and hipocrysy -> war -5 dissent

Wow, I'm stunned. Not only did you choose the congregationalists
in the Trade Union Congress events, but you also declared war on the CSA and allied with the reactionary MacArthur.
I can't wait to see how this will work out. :D

Andromedos said:
Wow, I'm stunned. Not only did you choose the congregationalists
in the Trade Union Congress events, but you also declared war on the CSA and allied with the reactionary MacArthur.
I can't wait to see how this will work out. :D

It will result in a backstab by either him or the Americans.

Yarh, the combined arms of nations-who-doesnt-like-other-nations-with-false-names.
Ikkenavngivet2-8.png

More war in Central Asia.
Ikkenavngivet10-7.png

First troop transport. Eta: 19.00 november 23
Ikkenavngivet8-8.png

Damn the Idaho'as!
Ikkenavngivet14-6.png

Now, France and RoS armies (Also, from this point on, I am allied to France)
Ikkenavngivet17-3.png

Ikkenavngivet19-3.png

Jeez, what did the americans ever do to Mexico *cough*
Ikkenavngivet21-4.png

Yarh, British troops land and takeover New York. The americans can have it back later.
Ikkenavngivet23-1.png

The battle of Nantucket Sound.
Ikkenavngivet25-1.png

Whaddya asking me for? Christ, ofcourse not, we havent even begun fighting, that request served no purpose but the survival of their nation.
Ikkenavngivet27.png

The Battle of Nantucket Sound ended in a draw, a few of my ships took damage, I dont really know about theirs.
Ikkenavngivet30-2.png