Done with Magicka, really tired of multiplayer nonsense

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes but those expenses would be quickly refunded as Magicka would become a BIG e-sport game. Seriously, there is so much untaped potential in this game its ridiculous that the Paradox just sits there realesing useless DLC. New robes? Who the fuuck needs that?

Yes but those expenses would be quickly refunded as Magicka would become a BIG e-sport game. Seriously, there is so much untaped potential in this game its ridiculous that the Paradox just sits there realesing useless DLC. New robes? Who the fuuck needs that?
I wasn't saying if they would make their money back or not. Just saying it's an expense.
This is Arrowhead's first game and they're learning a lot with it (I assume. You guys paying attention out there?). Maybe they'll do dedicated servers in the future (if it's possible for them to introduce at this point) or maybe it's something they'll need to keep in mind fo rthe next title they work on.
I don't think they ever came into this with the idea of making an e-sport game. Everything about the game oozes "beer an pretzels with the mates" fun and gameplay. Next time they'll know their audience better and will balance things a little more towards pvp and competition I'm sure.
As for useless DLC: You do know that robes are made mostly by the artists and not the developers right? You don't need to code the textures for the robes you need an artist to create the model and animations. Likewise you don't need an artist for a console only dedicated server. They can work on multiple things at once.
And lots of people want new robes. Just look at the number of suggestions for game content on this forum and they always include robes. I personally have liked all the DLC they've come out with so far. If you haven't then make a suggestion thread and tell them what you want.

About useless DLC. I personally dont buy any new DLC before the multiplayer of the game is fully stable as it should be, even though i dont think it has any effect on anything but its just my way to say i wont spend any more money to something that still needs fixin'.

While I agree that the multiplayer is touch and go, I will give the Arrowhead credit as it is their first game, the parts that work (of which there are quite a few) are fantastic, and Magika itself has loads and loads of potential. I wouldn't give up on either arrowhead or Paradox, arrowhead because this is their first game, and Paradox because they have nothing to do with the development of Magika.

I think the game is great, and the upcoming additions are great as well.

Also it's a learning experience, and I haven't really had any problems with Magicka itself, only thing I'd like to see is more balancing, still great game though, was easily worth the buy over some larger AAA titles that came out recently.