• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes, I have a lot of stuff ready, but I have a test in a week so I'm studying atm.

Wow great mod so far! Enjoying the Draka. I can see alot of work was put into it, well done! Any tips on troops? I am right now thinking more Janniseries and maybe some Citizen Cavlary w/AC attachment for the more rough terrain.

A large motorized army would be good for breaking through in Europe, you should rush nukes and ICBMs since you have a pretty good research boost aswell.

I tried... for 5 minutes haha. If you can get someone that would be willing to make them I'd be super happy :)
Does anyone know who made the original icons for DH?

Two quick things:

In the Sack of Cities, Paris is referred to as Berlin although the event works for the Paris province, its simply a copy paste error in the actual text of the event, not the trigger :p.

Also, Cassino in Italy has 20 IC in it randomly.

Ok, and maybe a third thing:

WW2 seems to go very fast - France falls before 1940 even begins, which means Germany is usually invading Denmark and Norway after conquering France - sometimes annexing it without Vichy appearing in time due to the speed of their conquest. Not a huge problem, but it means that Germany declares war on the USSR in 1940 - which usually means the shared conquest of Italy happens after the fall of the USSR.

In addition on the Italy issue, Yugoslavia declares war on Italy without fail, triggered by being in the Axis Alliance. Sometimes, it does this before the events kicking it from the Axis fire, or it does it just after. In the second example it leads to weird borders, but in the former it usually just leads to Italy surrendering to Gemany when Rome falls which means the dual-invasion decision is redundant.

In my case Germany invades in the correct order with the new patch, what version are you playing with?

Ok, so I found out how to extend the war in Europe when Germany is controlled by the AI (which is tactitally retarded) by giving them 10 locked garrissons in the romanian, greek and serbian borders with the draka.

Ok, I'll post some updates in a bit :)

Whenever i choose a nation and click play, i an error along the lines of "Critical Error, Excel file not found." and then the game crashes. Any idea why i'm getting this?

Whenever i choose a nation and click play, i an error along the lines of "Critical Error, Excel file not found." and then the game crashes. Any idea why i'm getting this?

You screwed up installing the mod or something else.

Verify the game cache.

Installing involves you making a copy of DHFull and then overwriting that new folder with the Draka files IIRC.

If it's none of that, sorry but I have no idea. :(