• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oct 11, 2011
Hello guys, sorry if I didnt post in the right place this, but I have AOD with Iron Cross installed over it....and when I play with Communist China, first thing I try to do is change the land doctrine, so I abandoned Bounding Overwatch Doctrine and go for Bewegungskreig.....but after I'v abandoed the doctrine, the other ones are still red + now the Bounding overwatch doctrine is red, and cant research it again....I dont know what I can do, I think this is a bug. And read on the forums that I must not have other techs which depended on that doctrine that I abandoned, I didnt.....tried to go other research screen thinking it was a graphical glithc, it wasn't....then finally I saved and reloded it was stl the same.....and of course I've left a few months to pass and even tried researchign other teck but still alll the doctrines were crossed out still(the one I initially abandoned and the other that I couldn't research because of the respective doctrine).