• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The only single unifying personality the AI seems to have is a complete Hatred of Bohemia.

I mean, almost every single war the Emperor appears to be involved in in NA and IN are usually during Bohemia's early reign, they never give the Austrians or the Paltinate nearly as much grief.

Ah well, the Czechs will endure!

The only single unifying personality the AI seems to have is a complete Hatred of Bohemia.

I mean, almost every single war the Emperor appears to be involved in in NA and IN are usually during Bohemia's early reign, they never give the Austrians or the Paltinate nearly as much grief.

Ah well, the Czechs will endure!
The Czech Emperor never had to deal with releasing Styria and Tirol.

As someone said before, EU AI is actually very good at the strategy and great plan of things. But really, their micro is just lame. The complete inability to deal with sea attriction is the biggest flaw I can think of, because it actually requires cheating to overcome.
But then it would be not mentioning suiciding fleets, insta-assaulting no matter what, stellar inflation and so on.

It is good indeed when it comes to make big decisions, but when it's about microing their units and economy, the most mediocre player can easily outsmart it.

Then again, I'm just pointing fingers and not offering any help or sollutions.

Problem with AI, is that it does not see it's is chanceless, like GH vs Muscowy - muscowy should pay tribute, atb, but it is too dumb to do so. And it just like never conquer the minors it border. Unless it is lucky nation, it will not form russia. Unless a player will kill gh atb, and let muscowy eat it, then ally it and kill novgorod just so muscowy will eat it.