• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(640433)

Recruit
5 Badges
Jan 20, 2013
  • Magicka
  • Victoria 2
  • War of the Vikings
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Humble Paradox Bundle
I bought the game 2 days before the Steam Sale, and im still playing through the main story, and i love it so far.

But when the Steam Sale began, i bought the DLC bundle to get all the dlcs, but... the DLC bundle doesn't give you all the DLCs, there isn't Dungeons and Daemons nor Grimnir's Laboratory and the magicka complete collection does have ALL the DLC, at the same price of Magicka + DLC Bundle.

As a person like me, who have governament restrictions and really high limits to USD/EUR/Any foreign currency, is a big kick in the ass to pay 20 cents more and not get the same content as paying 20 cents less, so, is there any way to get those DLC for free or i have to do a 2-day papperwork for 2USD?

Hi wasakakero, glad you're having fun with the Adventure game of Magicka :)

Sorry DLC bundle isn't what you expected, truth is that there's always a delay before packs and bundles update with new DLC's etc. and there's nothing I can actually do to help you.
Sounds terribly inconvenient for you to handle small purchases like that, what country do you live in?

My only suggestion is that you wait until there's a few more things you want to buy from Steam and group those purchases with any other potential DLC's you're interested in.

Paradox Support said:
Hello Sorsaj,

I'm sorry but bundles, not just ours, do rarely contain brand new products. We've made the decision to have a complete Magicka Collection containing everything but the bundle do not have the latest two DLC.

Kind Regards,
Johannes

question was related to steam, asking if there had been a mistake because the dlcbundle was missing 2 dlcs while costing the 'relative' same as the collection minus the game.

guess i should have asked here before asking support.
quite disappointing, but i guess thats just me not reading stuff carefull enough when buying a dlc bundle and expecting 'things' based on comparing prices of collection and dlcbundle.
at least i learned something from it. i leave it to your imagination what it was.
cheers

question was related to steam, asking if there had been a mistake because the dlcbundle was missing 2 dlcs while costing the 'relative' same as the collection minus the game.

guess i should have asked here before asking support.
quite disappointing, but i guess thats just me not reading stuff carefull enough when buying a dlc bundle and expecting 'things' based on comparing prices of collection and dlcbundle.
at least i learned something from it. i leave it to your imagination what it was.
cheers

That is what i said, it's really weird that buying Magicka + DLC Bundle cost 0.10$ more than Magicka Collection and don't even have the same content.