• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You automatically get infused with mead and ale when playing the game! This may cause dizzyness when you've got no dwarven ancestors or aren't otherwise resistant to alcohole. ;)

Seriously: Maybe it's the view that can be slightly confusing at the start, especially if you turn it around too fast? Or no VSync maybe?

This game doesn't bother me at all but when I play Blockscape, then within 10 minutes I'm seriously ready to puke, my head gets all swimming and i'm ready to hurl. Thankfully that's not happening to me in aGoD. I couldn't tell what the FOV is in aGoD, I can usually only tell when it's one extreme or the other extreme but for me this seems comfortable to me where as Kingdoms of Amalur I agree was an abysmal camera and it gave me headaches but didn't make me want to hurl.

You automatically get infused with mead and ale when playing the game! This may cause dizzyness when you've got no dwarven ancestors or aren't otherwise resistant to alcohole. ;)

Seriously: Maybe it's the view that can be slightly confusing at the start, especially if you turn it around too fast? Or no VSync maybe?

Nah i found VSync in the .ini file and turned it on. It could well be the camera just needs getting used to!

and yeah Kingdoms of Amalurs fov was like 15 haha and the camera was pretty much always pointed down, after about 5 hours playing it when it came up i nearly fell down the stairs i was so dizzy. They were actually going to fix that in a patch but the company went bust before they could release the patch :/