• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Even with access to the .mod file, it still crashes

I see. My problem was (is) that I can only turn on "show compatability files" in my original HOI3 install (the base of all my installs). But my DI:G game, my ICE game, my FtM game etc. are all copies of the original install with the relevant mods, patches, expansions etc. And when I access those files and folders, the .mod fil, where I am supposed to delete a "replace map" or some such, there is no option ot "show compatability files". Blame Windows 7 :(

Did you remove the line in the file, and the game still crashed BrotherJayne? AFAIK it has something to do with DI:G map not working with FtM, so for playtesting the system itself we need to delete the map-part of the mod and also that particular line in the .mod file. Or so I understood DevilDread at least...

I am working on another alpha version anyway. I'll release it before the end of the week. :)

Devildread, do you have any control over intelligence? I put "Support our party" in Austria at the highest priority from the beginning, and Anschluss became possible from December 1936. Seems a bit soonish. If mission effectiveness isn't changeable, maybe the trigger should be changed a bit..?

Devildread, do you have any control over intelligence? I put "Support our party" in Austria at the highest priority from the beginning, and Anschluss became possible from December 1936. Seems a bit soonish. If mission effectiveness isn't changeable, maybe the trigger should be changed a bit..?

I think it varies from game to game. I had a similar success with Anschluss in Feb 1937, whereas the swallowing of Czechoslovakia was impossible before the historical date in March 1939 no matter how many spies I sent. There is an element of randomness/chance.

I've progressed to December 1938, 1.03 version. Japan still seems far too strong, they just annexed Nationalist China! I had helped the Chinese with the maximum amount until I had to choose between them and Japan.

I cannot run this mod whatsoever. Using SF + FML.

I keep getting this error. file exception! exception in: discfile.cpp line 431. Cannot open file!

For the Motherland works fine. Just cannot launch Dies Irae.

I am playing German in the 36 scenario. Its 1942 and the US dropped a well
planned invasion around DenHague on the Dutch coast Patton with 14 divisions
on both sides of the port. I managed (just!) to destroy them but when i had
the Kreigsmarine fleet try to interfere with the US fleet off the coast (I actually
survived and sank 2 CVs, 2 CAs, 1 DD) with no losses but alot of damage. The
really weird thing tho that there were 8 Essex class carriers in the fleet without
a SINGLE CAG. All air support was from British land based aircraft in England.
That is weird and bad mojo for the Pacific war.

Russia at war with Germany and the Allies. Snuck a look and the US is about to
do an amphib on Siberia. Seems Japan and US are ignoring each other but at
war. Strange that in 1942 I (Germany) have only 250 MP left while Russia that
has lost about 50 divisions and lost 40% of its cities yet still has about 250 or
so divisions and 4500 MP left (57 airwings vs my hard to build 34!)

When do you think the official patch will e done Devildread?

I need to do some gfx work on it, but I'm moving to another town in a few weeks, so I'm very busy with getting all that prepared. When I've moved and gotten my pc set up, the internet acces working and such I'll spring into action. I'd love to be able to do it earlier, but I simply don't have the time, with moving and all. I hope you all understand, and won't hate me for it. :)

I need to do some gfx work on it, but I'm moving to another town in a few weeks, so I'm very busy with getting all that prepared. When I've moved and gotten my pc set up, the internet acces working and such I'll spring into action. I'd love to be able to do it earlier, but I simply don't have the time, with moving and all. I hope you all understand, and won't hate me for it. :)

Hate you? Never, take your time moving its a big thing.