• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOO another thing!

If Germany attacks any of the 3 baltic countries the Soviets usually annex, they never do it. When ceding Eastern Poland, Lithuania was partially recreated and if i attack it Soviets DOW me but yeah.... never annex any of them damn it

Yes I seem to have all those in the mod folder, and also tried a complete reinstall which takes a long time, with the same result.It should be more straightforward than this. The loader does not show the mod, only the default vanilla. Very frustrating, I see not many have this problem. Patched SF to 2.04d, previuosly had 2.04f but made no difference. Have also downloaded from Gamersgate more than once. I notice the settings button on the loader does not work either.

Are you using Win 7 or Vista? If so you need to check some of the threads because they a have a security feature that can cause gamers problems.

Vista 32 with security options turned off, but using MS Security Essentials.

I don't know about MS Security Essentials and I can't tell you about what Vista does only that I was warned off of putting my games the either of the program folders due to the security system. I have also seen lots of people having problems reinstalling the game because of those issues.

I put mine in c:\games and have not had any problems installing.

Ploesti Oil Fields fires even though conditions are not met in 2.05 (i.e. Romania is not in the Axis.)

Foxd1e,

Roger! I will do all you suggested and hope things improve. Thanks! -Rick

Ploesti Oil Fields fires even though conditions are not met in 2.05 (i.e. Romania is not in the Axis.)

Conditions are:
Code:
		or = {
			and = {
				relation = { who = ROM value = 50 }
				3778 = { controlled_by = ROM } # Ploiesti
			}
			3778 = { controller = { faction = axis } } # Ploiesti under axis hands
		}

Either good relations with Romania while it controls Ploiesti OR controller of Ploiesti in the axis.

Yes I seem to have all those in the mod folder, and also tried a complete reinstall which takes a long time, with the same result.It should be more straightforward than this. The loader does not show the mod, only the default vanilla. Very frustrating, I see not many have this problem. Patched SF to 2.04d, previuosly had 2.04f but made no difference. Have also downloaded from Gamersgate more than once. I notice the settings button on the loader does not work either.

Same problem. Veryyyy frustrating

Anoooother thing :)

Soviets kept DOWing me in July '41 so i reloaded as them. they had nowhere near half their troops station on the border with me. also the event to annex the baltic countries wasnt present in the diplomacy page.
Reloaded as Germany after getting them to DOW Latvia etc to recreate the historical battlefield. Upon reloading I had 2 Gerbisjager Divs of 2 mountaineers stationed in Finland. Pretty sure theyre the ones I gave by event when offered the chance to send troops, and theyve obviously reverted to my control.

reload reload reload, every July 41 Soviets DOW me meaning no barbarossa event meaning no loss in org for them to give me an early advantage meaning goodbye Germany. My panzers are in the UK washing up the last of Scotland and I cant get them to the frontlines quick enough from my save point....

Last edited:
I figured it out. But my checksum is off. HFGF. :(? I dont know what i did wrong. Reinstalled. Installed SF then FtM. FTM checksum was fine. Installed DI:G and then the fix 2.05.

I can only get it to work by creating a completely new game folder and copying the patched files from the mod folder into the main folder, same for FTM. No idea why the mod does not show in the launcher.My checksum is YVGL for FTM/DIG-not the one listed, thats odd.

Last edited:
Anoooother thing :)

Soviets kept DOWing me in July '41 so i reloaded as them. they had nowhere near half their troops station on the border with me. also the event to annex the baltic countries wasnt present in the diplomacy page.
Reloaded as Germany after getting them to DOW Latvia etc to recreate the historical battlefield. Upon reloading I had 2 Gerbisjager Divs of 2 mountaineers stationed in Finland. Pretty sure theyre the ones I gave by event when offered the chance to send troops, and theyve obviously reverted to my control.

reload reload reload, every July 41 Soviets DOW me meaning no barbarossa event meaning no loss in org for them to give me an early advantage meaning goodbye Germany. My panzers are in the UK washing up the last of Scotland and I cant get them to the frontlines quick enough from my save point....
having the same issue with soviets declaring war on me before barbarossa =/

Is that before or after the corresponding Operations Tech is researched?

If After the -10% IC is correct.

I was researching it when I patched, I completed it and the listed benefits were only that -- no mention of it cancelling the supply throughput (I recall the throughput bonus being listed in the benefits pre patch). Granted, I don't know where to look to see modifiers to throughput, so can't check that at the moment, I'm sorry.

...reload reload reload, every July 41 Soviets DOW me meaning no barbarossa event meaning no loss in org for them to give me an early advantage meaning goodbye Germany. My panzers are in the UK washing up the last of Scotland and I cant get them to the frontlines quick enough from my save point....

Rumor has it that invading GB makes SU declaring war much more likely. Seems that old Stalin is as willing to create that second front as he wanted the Allies to be!