• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
more to the point remember that everyone was extremely excited about HOI2 and then imploded with disappointment when it didn't live up to their inflated expectations.

hoi 2 was pretty bad.

i didnt even play it much till the first expansion was released.

that shite just had a new tech tree from HOI 1 and different movement mode.very annoying.

more to the point remember that everyone was extremely excited about HOI2 and then imploded with disappointment when it didn't live up to their inflated expectations.

Well, I got the game on release date an I was pretty satisfied (i.e., I was, in fact, NOT imploding with disappointment), so I think that pokes a huge hole in the factual correctness of your claim.

hoi 2 was pretty bad.

i didnt even play much it till the first expansion was released.

that shite just had a new tech tree from HOI 1 and different movement mode.very annoying.

Excuse me, but "movement is attack" is a pretty big deal in a game where most of the action consists of moving stuff around on a map. Not to mention that diplomacy and trade were completely reworked.

hoi 2 was pretty bad.

i didnt even play it much till the first expansion was released.

That is your opinion, and you are of course entitled to it. I suspect that an awful lot of people disagree with you though..

Also, just out of curiosity, if its "shite", why are you even here, why not go and do something you actually *do* enjoy doing ?

im here to keep the hype in check Paradox has so far had a pretty extensive line of releases that are pretty shabby at release.

and as I said I tried it again after the first expansion was released, then I really enjoyed it after armageddon and subsequent patches and mods. Reading is fundamental.

OK, here's a question: say I wanted to perform NSA-1947 a few years early, and create the various US-DoD Theater Commands (namely: NORCOM, CENTCOM, PACCOM, SACEUR, AFRICACOM, SOUCOM, etc). Some of those commands are traditionally commanded not by Army Generals, but by Admirals and AF Generals. Is this going to be in/moddable?