• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Can i if i want to mod in myself ?

- change the number of men in a brigade.
- change the number of ideologies.
- have a party to have several ideologies.
- have several parties to have the same ideologi.
- change the coulors in the game.
- have more than 3 military alliances, and if so can one these support a goverment in exile.

- Yes.
- Yes.
- No idea.
- No idea.
- Yes.
- Yes.

(AFAIK and IIRC)

Edit. Check King's post for more complete answers.

Can i if i want to mod in myself ?

- change the number of men in a brigade.
- change the number of ideologies.
- have a party to have several ideologies.
- have several parties to have the same ideologi.
- change the coulors in the game.
- have more than 3 military alliances, and if so can one these support a goverment in exile.

YES
YES
NO
NO
YES
YES (I assume you mean factions and all factions support government in exile you can't mod that)

So seeing that picture, it appears that each ship now has its own list of enemy ships it has sunk! Looks cool! :D

Honestly, never knew you could track the kills for individual ships... :D

For transport- are units assigned to certain 'ships' or are they just put in a pool based on the capacity of the ships?
If the latter is true- can you just lose some str instead of having the division destroyed when some ships are sunk, but not enough of them to completely eliminate the capacity of the fleet? ( EX 3 destroyers with 1 capacity are carrying an armoured div that has a weight value of 3. If you sink one of the destroyers- does the div go down or do you just lose a % of strength?)

Then is there another variable for dropping a division?
Since there's a difference in a paradrop (where you drop airborne) and a air transport (where you fly a division to where it's going to go)...

can_paradrop sounds like the last one.. :p

Then is there another variable for dropping a division?
Since there's a difference in a paradrop (where you drop airborne) and a air transport (where you fly a division to where it's going to go)...

can_paradrop sounds like the last one.. :p

There is no difference in Hearts of Iron 3