• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well i must say that after being demoralised by the bleak map of HOI3 this looks to be development. out of all the Paradox titles from CK to HOI Vicky always had my vote, it and Kaisereich were the titles that really let me reshape the world with a freedom that made for excelent mental narrative. Glad to see the progress here :)

RE: the screenshot. I'm assuming the 'state' levels of Sweden are the same i.e. Götaland, Svealand and Norrland. If so would you consider moving Östergötland over to the Götaland state where it belong instead of having it it in Svealand. I know you guys are Stockholmers, but really, isn't stealing Värmland and Örebro enough? :p

And the map looks great, you really have come a loooong way since the first version of EU3!

RE: the screenshot. I'm assuming the 'state' levels of Sweden are the same i.e. Götaland, Svealand and Norrland. If so would you consider moving Östergötland over to the Götaland state where it belong instead of having it it in Svealand. I know you guys are Stockholmers, but really, isn't stealing Värmland and Örebro enough? :p

And the map looks great, you really have come a loooong way since the first version of EU3!

It all belongs to Mother Norrland anyway. *nods*

No everyone in the Office hates Sweden. I hate it least because I have lived here the shortest time.

one issue regarding the borders of the sea zones on the map: is there any good reason, why the borders can't be nice straight lines? i realize, that the provinces are based on a bitmap, which makes it kind of hard (but not impossible) to infer anything but 90-degree- and 45-degree lines. i guess (and accept) that your map is now confined to those, but you could simply redraw the sea zones so, that their borders would have a few straight lines whilst preserving the topology (i.e. the neighbourhood relations), couldn't you?

I also wonder if you plan any voice-overs for future titles. Things like "yes, sir?" when you select a unit and so on. They could all be in English but with different accents and choice of words for different countries just like in Total War games (I know you play them!).
Or they could go the Civ 4 route and have everyone actually speaking their native language. :D

No everyone in the Office hates Sweden. I hate it least because I have lived here the shortest time.

You'll learn eventually, complaining about non-issues is what gets us through the winters.

I can't help but to note that your reply seem completely unrelated to the post you quoted but I'll take it as that my complaint was duly noted and that your best people are now working on correcting the problem. I know how you guys appreciate us fans helping you out when you get the maps wrong. You're welcome. :p

Keep up the good work.