• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Splendid. I don't think the arms Bristol has currently should be Gloucester's, the current arms of Gloucestershire does have the three chevron thinger but I'm not sure about how the came about or if it's relevant to the era. It seems the three chevrons are the arms of the de Clare family who were Normans that came over and ruled over some marchlands in the region and also were involved in Ireland. They were descended from Richard Fitz Gilbert according to wiki. Gilbert de Clare the 5th Earl of Herftord was made Earl of Gloucester in 1217 it seems, and the de Clare family held the Earldom 'till 1314, after that Ralph de Monthermer acquired the Earldom via marriage and then the Earldom was non existant 'till it was created again in 1377 when it was granted to Hugh de Audley and after that in 1397 to Thomas le Despencer (Strongbow as he's known). Several of these characters were also Earls of Pembroke and other places in the region.

So maybe the three Chevrons should be Gloucester's after all, seeing as the de Clare family held it for longest during the era.

Gods know about Somerset, apparently it was created as an Earldom in 1155 and wasn't much after that 'till the Beauforts got hold of it in 1397 'till eventually they were raised to the rank of Duke in 1443 and they held onto that 'till the Seymour's in 1557 who are Dukes of Somerset to this day. The Beauforts still have a strong association with the region 'till the day though. Around 1066 Somerset was basically a huge marsh, the name of the county means something like Land of the Summer people as during winter most of the Somerset Levels would be flooded and thus the inhabitants would move to the highlands for the flooded months, the levels were drained during the game era and extensively later on.

Last edited:
Jord, I am going to post corrections for dynasties for Wales here, as I dont want to clutter the British Isles map mode with info other then map info, if this makes sense. These, and all corrections for Wales, are of corse open for Veld's TASS too.

1066 corrections:

1. Capital of Duchy of Deheubarth should be moved from Ceredigion to Ystrad Twyi
2. The independent counties of Maelienydd and Brycheiniog are both white, and prehaps should be different color.

further 1187 corrections:

Dafydd ab Owain id = 14700
Owain ap Dafydd id = 14701
Gwenhwyfar ferch Dafydd id = 14702
Gwenllian ferch Dafydd id id = 14703

*Gwenllain ferch Owain id = 14721 needs to be corrected to dynasty id = 101920
*Gwenllian ferch Owain id = 14801 needs to be corrected to dynasty id = 101920 and father's id = 14710
* Yes, the two Gwenllains share the same name and same father, but different mothers IIRC

Nest ferch Rhys id = 14805
Gwenllian ferch Rhys id = 14802

Goronwy ab Owain id = 14809
Owain ab Edwyn id = 14815

Last edited:
Yes, probably best to keep Kurek's thread uncluttered -- I'm including these characters in the main DVIP anyway :)

Can you tell me what the difference is between ap and ab? It looks like ab is used in front of vowels, ap in front of consonants, correct?

1) Will do (DVIP Wales only)
2) I noticed that... need to give all the new provinces a unique colour. I might need to shuffle some colours around in Wales.

On a sidenote, I'm thinking of doing an AAR with DVIP Wales... played a while as Maelienydd yesterday and managed to make it as Duke of Powys by 1110. Wales is finally fun to play, it's no longer a struggle to survive against the English. :)

Additions for 1336 scenario. Most of these older characters are cut and pasted from the 1287 scenario for continutity. I dont know if the IDs would be valid in the 1336 scenario.... if not assume that you have to change all the ids to something unique for 1336 scenario. I left the ids in place with the hope that they would be unique for the 1336 scenario, and save some work for you.

Code:
character = {
	id = { type = 10 id = 14709 }
	name = "[URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gruffydd_ap_Cynan]Gruffydd ap Cynan[/URL]"
	gender = male
	dynasty = { type = 12 id = 101920 }
	country = GWYN
	religion = catholic
	culture = welsh
	birthdate = { year = 1055 month = january day = 1 }
	deathdate = { year = 1137 month = july day = 7 }
	dna = "3615594049218"
	attributes = {
		martial = 11
		diplomacy = 9
		intrigue = 7
		stewardship = 12
		health = 7
		fertility = 5
	}
	traits = {		
		valorous = yes
		energetic = yes
		just = yes
		knowledged_tactician = yes
		wise = yes
	}
}
character = {
	id = { type = 10 id = 14710 }
	name = "[URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owain_Gwynedd]Owain ap Gruffydd[/URL]"
	gender = male
	father = { type = 10 id = 14709 }
	country = GWYN
	religion = catholic
	culture = welsh
	birthdate = { year = 1100 month = january day = 1 }
	deathdate = { year = 1169 month = july day = 7 }
	dna = "53615594049218"
	attributes = {
		martial = 11
		diplomacy = 9
		intrigue = 9
		stewardship = 10
		health = 8
		fertility = 8
	}
	traits = {
		brilliant_strategist = yes
		energetic = yes
		just = yes
		vengeful = yes
		wise = yes
		excommunicated = yes
	}
}
character = {
	id = { type = 10 id = 14712 }
	name = "[URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iorwerth_Drwyndwn]Iorwerth ab Owain[/URL]"
	gender = male
	father = { type = 10 id = 14710 }
	country = C065
	religion = catholic
	culture = welsh
	birthdate = { year = 1132 month = january day = 1 }
	deathdate = { year = 1174 month = january day = 1 }
	dna = "11552781231322"
	attributes = {
		martial = 4
		diplomacy = 6
		intrigue = 6
		stewardship = 4
		health = 5
		fertility = 7
	}
	traits = {
		reckless = yes
		misguided_warrior = yes
	}
}
character = {
	id = { type = 10 id = 14700 }
	name = "[URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dafydd_ab_Owain_Gwynedd]Dafydd ab Owain[/URL]"
	gender = male
	father = { type = 10 id = 14710 }
	country = GWYN
	religion = catholic
	culture = welsh
	birthdate = { year = 1134 month = january day = 1 }
	deathdate = { year = 1204 month = january day = 1 }
	dna = "84552786085952"
	attributes = {
		martial = 8
		diplomacy = 6
		intrigue = 6
		stewardship = 6
		health = 5
		fertility = 7
	}
	traits = {
		temperate = yes
		martial_cleric = yes
		kinslayer = yes
	}
}
character = {
	id = { type = 10 id = 14714 }
	name = "[URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Llywelyn_the_Great]Llywelyn Fwar[/URL]"
	gender = male
	father = { type = 10 id = 14712 }
	country = GWYN
	religion = catholic
	culture = welsh
	birthdate = { year = 1173 month = january day = 1 }
	deathdate = { year = 1240 month = april day = 11 }
	dna = "3615594049218"
	attributes = {
		martial = 11
		diplomacy = 9
		intrigue = 7
		stewardship = 12
		health = 7
		fertility = 5
	}
	traits = {		
		valorous = yes
		energetic = yes
		just = yes
                         proud = yes
		wise = yes
	}
}
character = {
	id = { type = 10 id = [COLOR=Red]NEED ID[/COLOR] }
	name = "[URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gruffydd_ap_Llywelyn_Fawr]Gruffydd ap Llywelyn[/URL]"
	gender = male
	father = { type = 10 id = 14714 }
	country = ENGL
	religion = catholic
	culture = welsh
	birthdate = { year = 1196 month = january day = 1 }
	deathdate = { year = 1140 month = march day = 6 }
	dna = "11552781231322"
	attributes = {
		martial = 4
		diplomacy = 6
		intrigue = 6
		stewardship = 4
		health = 5
		fertility = 7
	}
	traits = {
		bastard = yes
		reckless = yes
		misguided_warrior = yes
	}
}
character = {
	id = { type = 10 id = [COLOR=Red]NEED ID [/COLOR] }
	name = "[URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Llywelyn_the_Last]Llywelyn ap Gruffydd[/URL]"
	gender = male
	father = { type = 10 = [COLOR=Red]NEED ID, father above [/COLOR] }
	country = GWYN
	religion = catholic
	culture = welsh
	birthdate = { year = 1222 month = january day = 1 }
	deathdate = { year = 1282 month = december day = 11 }
	dna = "53615594049218"
	attributes = {
		martial = 11
		diplomacy = 9
		intrigue = 7
		stewardship = 12
		health = 7
		fertility = 5
	}
	traits = {		
		valorous = yes
		energetic = yes
		just = yes
                         proud = yes
	            wise = yes
	}
}
character = {
	name = "Dafydd ap Gruffydd"
	gender = male
	dynasty = { type = 12 id = 101919 }
	father = { type = 10 id = [COLOR=Red]NEED ID, Father Above[/COLOR]}
	country = GWYN
	religion = catholic
	culture = welsh
	birthdate = { year = 1238 month = july day = 11 }
	deathdate = { year = 1283 month = october day = 7 }
	dna = "00054630563300"
	attributes = {
		martial = 7
		diplomacy = 7
		intrigue = 7
		stewardship = 8
		health = 9
		fertility = 7
	}
	traits = {
		wise = yes
		proud = yes
		energetic = yes
		knowledged_tactician= yes
	}
}
character = {
	id = { type = 10 id =[COLOR=Red] NEED ID[/COLOR] }
	name = "Owain Goch"
	gender = male
	father = { type = 10 id = [COLOR=Red]NEED ID, Father above[/COLOR] }
	country = GWYN
	religion = catholic
	culture = welsh
	birthdate = { year = 1221 month = january day = 1 }
	deathdate = { year = 1282 month = october day = 7 }
	dna = "11045612313002"
	attributes = {
		martial = 7
		diplomacy = 7
		intrigue = 5
		stewardship = 5
		health = 9
		fertility = 7
	}
	traits = {
		reckless = yes
		illness = yes
		lazy = yes
		misguided_warrior = yes
	}
}
character = {
	id = { type = 10 id = 4514 }
	name = "John Lackland"
	gender = male
	dynasty = { type = 12 id = 369 }
	father = { type = 10 id = 4500 }
	mother = { type = 10 id = 5730 }
	country = ENGL
	religion = catholic
	culture = english
	birthdate = { year = 1167 month = december day = 24 }
	deathdate = { year = 1216 month = october day = 19 }
	dna = "57351040590286"
	attributes = {
		martial = 6
		diplomacy = 7
		intrigue = 5
		stewardship = 6
		health = 4
		fertility = 4
	}
	traits = {
		energetic = yes
		selfish = yes
		deceitful = yes
		cruel = yes
		proven_accountant = yes
	}
}
character = {
	id = { type = 10 id = [COLOR=Yellow]NEED ID [/COLOR] }
	name = "[URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan%2C_Lady_of_Wales]Joan[/URL]"
	gender = female
	dynasty = { type = 12 id = 369 }
             father = { type = 10 id = 4514 }
	country = GWYN
	religion = catholic
	culture = welsh
	birthdate = { year = 1188 month = january day = 1 }
	deathdate = { year = 1137 month = february day = 2 }
	dna = "13451415245500"
	attributes = {
		martial = 5
		diplomacy = 4
		intrigue = 5
		stewardship = 4
		health = 7
		fertility = 7
	}
	traits = {
		proud = yes
		merciful = yes

}
}

A marrage needs to be in place for Llywelyn the Great, id = 101920, and Joan id = 14801 starting at December 1203.

Last edited:
jordarkelf said:
Yes, probably best to keep Kurek's thread uncluttered -- I'm including these characters in the main DVIP anyway :)

Can you tell me what the difference is between ap and ab? It looks like ab is used in front of vowels, ap in front of consonants, correct?

1) Will do (DVIP Wales only)
2) I noticed that... need to give all the new provinces a unique colour. I might need to shuffle some colours around in Wales.

On a sidenote, I'm thinking of doing an AAR with DVIP Wales... played a while as Maelienydd yesterday and managed to make it as Duke of Powys by 1110. Wales is finally fun to play, it's no longer a struggle to survive against the English. :)

Yes, ap before consonants, and ab before vowels. ap and ab are contractions of map and mab, which is the Brythonic form for 'son of'; compare Mac found in Gaelic. ferch is pronounced verch. I know ferch looks funny, hehe. even to me. Always remember that a single f is the v sound, and double ff is always the traditional f sound. Double dd is always the th sound as in 'the'.

DVIP: Wales, and soon DVIP:British and Irish Isles , will be replacing More Kingdoms yes? I wouldn't understand maintaining More Kingdoms with an old map, when this one will be the one played from this point forward.

An AAR with Wales is always exciting! lol. Also, be sure to correct the income levels for the provinces.

**In 1066, remove the claim that Bleddyn ap Cynfyn has on Duchy of Deheubarth. It was a mechanic Llywelyn and I agreed on once to foster a scenario that is no longer valid in this new set up.

For 1337, I am building the back genelogy for Owain Lawgoch Aberffraw, the heir to the Principality of Wales.

Last edited:
It's not much of a hassle to maintain a 'MK' version for the vanilla map in addition to the mapmod version, so I'll update all three versions.

I'll support Kurek's work at least until (and unless) I can get the map editor to work myself, and add some provinces I feel are really needed (many copied from a list by Veld):

- Namen (border between Luxembourg/Hainaut)
- Trier (splitting Andernach in two parts)
- Gaeta (between Rome and Napoli)
- Amalfi (between Napoli and Salerno)
- Logudoro or Gallura (an extra province on Sardinia)
- Jebail/Giblet (in northern Jerusalem, near Beirut)
- Rethel (a duchy in northern France)
- some adjustment in Navarre/Labourd to add a province there
- Hercegovina (split off from current Ragusa)

That's mostly in Western Europe of course, and that's just a shortlist. Many more could be added or are arguably NEEDED to get a proper representation...

Code:
character = {
	id = { type = 10 id = [COLOR=Red]NEED ID [/COLOR] }
	name = "[URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhodri_ap_Gruffudd]Rhodri ap Llywelyn[/URL]"
	gender = male
	father = { type = 10 id = [COLOR=Red]NEED ID, father is Llywelyn ap Gruffydd [/COLOR] }
	country = 021
	religion = catholic
	culture = welsh
	birthdate = { year = 1240 month = january day = 1 }
	deathdate = { year = 1315 month = january day = 1 }
	dna = "00012360313000"
	attributes = {
		martial = 6
		diplomacy = 7
		intrigue = 7
		stewardship = 8
		health = 7
		fertility = 7
	}
	traits = {
		merciful = yes
		misguided_warrior = yes
	}
}
character = {
	name = "[URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_ap_Rhodri]Tomas ap Rhodri[/URL]"
	gender = male
	father = { type = 10 id = [COLOR=Red]NEED ID, Father above[/COLOR] }
	country = 021
	religion = catholic
	culture = welsh
	birthdate = { year = 1330 month = january day = 1 }
	dna = "00054630563300"
	attributes = {
		martial = 7
		diplomacy = 7
		intrigue = 7
		stewardship = 8
		health = 9
		fertility = 7
	}
	traits = {
		proud = yes
		knowledged_tactician= yes
	}
}
character = {
	id = { type = 10 id = 14710 }
	name = "[URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owain_Lawgoch]Owain Lawgoch[/URL]"
	gender = male
	father = { type = 10 id = [COLOR=Red]NEED ID, Father Above [/COLOR] }
	country = FRAN
	religion = catholic
	culture = welsh
	birthdate = { year = 1330 month = january day = 1 }
	dna = "53615594049218"
	attributes = {
		martial = 11
		diplomacy = 9
		intrigue = 9
		stewardship = 10
		health = 8
		fertility = 8
	}
	traits = {
	}
}

I am placing Owain Lawgoch (Owain the Red-Handed, or Bloody Handed, for his soldiering and commanding skills) in France, in anticipation for his use as a marshal. Additionally, I am placing all claims on Wales on him, as his father did not ever publically make his claim on Wales.

As Owain Lawgoch is so young, he should have a martial education, but I dont know how to express that here. Or how to judge what other traits would be appropriate at a character so young.

Kingdom of Wales should be created, with King Edward (id = 54500) as king to represent the princapality. Owain Lawgoch should have a claim on the Kingdom of Wales title.

He should also have a claim on the county of Gwynedd (064), Ynys Môn (954), Perfeddwald (060), and on the title of Duchy of Gwynedd. The Duchy of Gwynedd should also be created and vested in Prince Edward, Duke of Cornwall id (= 54500)

A player can war against England, and possibly force England to recognize Owain as Prince of Wales.

Last edited:
some adjustment in Navarre/Labourd to add a province there

Yes, a Pamplona-province would be a good addition. It would make a kingdom of Navarra a bit more harder to create

So at this point, with things like new duchies being added, what are the major differences between this mod and the Alternative Scenario?../primarily in terms of design philosophy as I realize that there are likely a great many differences.

The creator? :D
Veld does his mod his way, I do it my way...

The main DVIP will not include a new map, new duchies or kingdoms, etc.. My goal for DVIP hasn't changed: fix and enhance the base game, which inherently means staying pretty close to it.

Any addons and more radical changes for it will remain clearly marked as such and go in the addon mod for it (currently still called 'More Kingdoms' since I haven't done much more with it yet).

TASS is more like DVIP+addon+graphics mods in one package and doesn't aim to stay close to vanilla (correct me if I'm wrong, Veld!). As such it has removed some cultures from the game to replace them with others, and uses in places a fully redrawn duchy map.

I guess that's where the real difference lies and will remain.

TASS is more like DVIP+addon+graphics mods in one package and doesn't aim to stay close to vanilla (correct me if I'm wrong, Veld!).

Correct, TASS is more modified version of CK+DV how I want it to be. It focuses on things I find interesting and has less focus on things that other people find important (and which sometimes maybe even more important then my things :) )

If there were more culture+duchy tags around I am pretty sure that we could make one mod. But the lack of tags, means choices have to be made.

Begun work on a mapmod.
---
Mapmod project proposal:

Namen: split off from Luxemburg (Namen West, Luxemburg east)
Trier: split off from Andernach (Trier south, Andernach north)
Sardinia: redrawn to allow four Giudicati (two new provinces)
Amalfi: split off from Salerno (Gaeta north, Salerno south)
Gaeta: by taking land from Rome and Napoli (in the middle of them)
Byblos: between Tripoli and Beirut (centre of them) -- this is the Crusader town of Jbeil/Gibelet
Gipuzkoa: taking the coast of Navarra, and part of Vizcaya (may use a different name for it if I can find something)
Hercegovina: inland portion of current Ragusa, reducing Ragusa to a coastal strip like Split etc.

That's a deficit of 9 provs.

Provinces that will be removed to make this possible:
Bodensee (will be made part of the Main river)
Scandinavian lakes will be merged (gaining three provinces)
Two seazones near the Canarias
Lake Geneva/Léman (will be made part of the Rhône)
Iceland will be merged down to one province (also allows to reuse the ICEL duchy tag where it is more needed)

---

"Done" so far: Namen, Trier, Gipuzkoa, Amalfi, Gaeta

Done only in the sense that they're playable -- I still need to edit the map graphics for them. Currently there's just a border drawn across the existing province to show the division.

Compared to the earlier list I posted, I no longer plan to do Rethel (despite the fact it would be nice to have it), since it would mean too much work resizing other provinces... I just can't see a good way to fit it in.

Last edited:
Amalfi: by taking land from Rome and Napoli (in the middle of them)
Gaeta: split off from Salerno (Gaeta north, Salerno south)

This needs to be the other way around :)

Gaeta - between Roma and Napoli

Amalfi - between Napoli and Salerno

How much longer until your next update? I have a slew of corrections for Wales in 1337 (in addition to the ones I already posted above), and would like to correct Maelienydd in 1187.

Also, I havent visited the tech part of Wales in a while, but on the outset with the added provinces, these corrections in Wales in 1066 should be:

Cattle hurding I in Gwynedd, Perfeddwald, Powys, Maelienydd, Ceredigion, Brycheiniog

Mining I in Gwynedd

Acesticism I should be through-out the Celtic lands.

jordarkelf said:
Can you check if there are any errors left in the current files? It should have everything in it up to your previous post.

Unzip http://members.chello.nl/b.kroonspecker/temp/scenarios.zip on top of DVIP: Wales.

If this is all correct, I'll upload the update asap.

Im getting some crashes within the first year, will need to explore this. There are some incorrections with the Aberffraw dynasty too... I shall set them out within a few days.

Edit: I think I found the errors. Will look to see what happens.

kk,

Do these changes:

(these characters appear from last in your file list to first)

Thomas ap Rhodri id = 20005
change dynasty id to 101920

Owain Goch id = 20003
change father's id to 20000

Dafydd ap Gruffydd id = 20002
change father's id to 20000

Rhodri ap Llywelyn id = 20004
change father's id to 14714

Henry (King Henry III) id = 54522
add father's id (John Lackland) = 4514

Further corrections:

de Clare inheritance. The marcher family the de Clares had accumulates huge possessions in Wales and the marches, which were largely divided between the three daughters of the last de Clare count of Gloucester.

County of Gloucester (021)

Change ruler to Margeret de Clare id = 54608
dna = "04124151112451"
Make her middle name her maiden name
retag her dynasty to d'Audley id = 4023

retag to female succession so that her daughter Margeret id = 54611 can succeed her mother. It may not hurt to place a d'Audley "cousin" in their court for her to marry, if a player choses Gloucester to play, to continue the dynasty for Margeret.

Morgannwg and Brycheiniog

HAHAH! Its so incorrect! Ok, these changes:

Give title of Morgannwg and Brycheiniog to Lady Eleanor de Clare id = 54607, dna = "01546365334566" ,

Add dynasty le Despenser (or use generic dynasty tag for Despencer id = 4002, personally I like the French rendering)

retag Lady Eleanor to her dynasty to the le Despenser,

Add her deceased husband Hugh le Despenser, and at least three of their sons (they had too many children with Hugh II to be worth listing all of them).

Her deceased husband
Code:
character = {
	id = { type = 10 id = [COLOR=Red]need id [/COLOR] }
	name = "Hugh"
	gender = male
	dynasty = { type = 12 id = [COLOR=Red]le Despenser id [/COLOR] }
	country = C019
	religion = catholic
	culture = english
	score = { gold = 25 prestige = 250 piety = 100 }
	birthdate = { year = 1286 month = january day = 1 }
	beathdate = { year = 1326 month = november day = 24 }
	dna = "04536455636563"
	attributes = {
		martial = 7
		diplomacy = 7
		intrigue = 5
		stewardship = 5
		health = 7
		fertility = 7
	}
	traits = {
		wise = yes
		scholarly_theologian = yes
	}
}

Their children
Code:
}
character = {
	id = { type = 10 id = [COLOR=Red]need id [/COLOR] }
	name = "Hugh"
	gender = male
	dynasty = { type = 12 id = [COLOR=Red]le Despenser id[/COLOR] }
	father = { type = 10 id = [COLOR=Red]NEED ID [/COLOR] }
	mother = { type = 10 id = 54611}
	country = C019
	religion = catholic
	culture = english
	birthdate = { year = 1308 month = january day = 1 }
	dna = "05636563004660"
	attributes = {
		martial = 5
		diplomacy = 5
		intrigue = 5
		stewardship = 5
		health = 9
		fertility = 9
	}
	traits = {
	}
}
character = {
	id = { type = 10 id = [COLOR=Red]need id[/COLOR] }
	name = "Gilbert"
	gender = male
	country = C019
	religion = catholic
	culture = english
	birthdate = { year = 1309 month = january day = 1 }
	dna = "04536455636563"
	attributes = {
		martial = 7
		diplomacy = 7
		intrigue = 5
		stewardship = 5
		health = 7
		fertility = 7
	}
	traits = {
		wise = yes
		scholarly_theologian = yes
	}
}
character = {
	name = "Edward"
	gender = male
	country = C019
	religion = catholic
	culture = english
	birthdate = { year = 1310 month = january day = 1 }
	dna = "06530563556363"
	attributes = {
		martial = 8
		diplomacy = 5
		intrigue = 5
		stewardship = 5
		health = 7
		fertility = 7
	}
	traits = {
		knowledged_tactician = yes
	}
}

And then.... add new dynasty de la Zouche, change her current husband William's (id = 54051) dynasty tag to this new de la Zhouche tag, retage and bring her youngest children (Robert id = 54052 and Joyce id = 54053 ) to Morgannwg. Of corse, female succession at start.

Gwent

Elizabeth de Clare ( id = 54609 ), who inherited Usk in Gwent as her share of the de Clare inheritance, should be given the title countess of Gwent, (C020),

Create new dynasty d'Amory and assign her here, so that her daughter children can inherit after her.

Marry her to a new character Roger d'Amory. Their marriage was May 3, 1317, so be sure to end her former marriage by that date.

Prehaps create a d'Amory cousin to place in court for daughter Elizabeth to marry.
Code:
character = {
	name = "Roger"
	gender = male
	dynasty = { type = 12 id = [COLOR=Red]d'Amory id[/COLOR] }
	country = C021
	religion = catholic
	culture = english
	birthdate = { year = 1290 month = january day = 1 }
	deathdate = { year = 1322 month = march day = 14 }
	dna = "01234444345654"
	attributes = {
		martial = 7
		diplomacy = 7
		intrigue = 5
		stewardship = 6
		health = 8
		fertility = 7
	}
	traits = {
		proud = yes
		cruel = yes
		tough_soldier = yes
	}
}
character = {
	name = "Elizabeth"
	gender = female
	dynasty = { type = 12 id = [COLOR=Red]NEED d'Amory ID[/COLOR] }
	father = { type = 10 id = [COLOR=Red]NEED ID[/COLOR] }
	mother = { type = 10 id = 54609 }
	country = C021
	religion = catholic
	culture = english
	birthdate = { year = 1311 month = january day = 1 }
	dna = "04233456334566"
	attributes = {
		martial = 5
		diplomacy = 7
		intrigue = 5
		stewardship = 7
		health = 8
		fertility = 7
	}
	traits = {
		court_education = yes
	}
}

Ystrad Twyi:

At the moment, I am waffeling between giving it between two people. So I will post in a moment on this.

Owain Lawgoch should be given claim on Ceredigion, Maelienydd, and Brycheiniog.

Perfeddwald 1337

Add dynasty Grey de Ruthyn

The Grey de Ruthyn family dominated the Perfeddwald region following the Edwardian Conquest of Wales in 1282. They made their base of operations Ruddlan Castle, which is corrupted to Ruthyn in their name, Grey of Ruthyn. Their rank was that of Baron, but I 'promoted' them to count given their range of influence in lower Gwynedd (Perfeddwald).

Create new character Roger and make Count of Perfeddwald:

Code:
character = {
	name = "Roger"
	gender = male
	dynasty = { type = 12 id = [COLOR=Red]Grey de Ruthyn id[/COLOR] }
	country = C060
	religion = catholic
	culture = english
	birthdate = { year = 1298 month = january day = 0 }