• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(376403)

Recruit
9 Badges
Sep 11, 2011
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Deus Vult
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Magicka
  • Semper Fi
  • Sengoku
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
Happened twice.

First time: Master of Ceremonies had just finished improving a village. Before he had returned I started building a Shinto shrine. He didn't return, but the button that made him return wasn't greyed so I clicked it. Seemingly this canceled building the shrine, but when I later built another one elsewhere the Religion screen said I had two shrines. Note: when viewing the kori it appeared the whole time that there was no shrine there.

Second time: Again, MoC had finished improving a village, and before he had returned I set up Master of Arms to start improving the castle. MoC didn't return until after I called MoA back. This time I didn't wait as long and the button to recall the MoC was greyed, IIRC.

Addendum: I tested and I could ask the Master of Ceremonies to return in the second case as well. Doing so canceled the castle improvement.

Also tested if both castle and town are being improved at the same time, but the answer is no. While it does show you that both are being improved and in the same area, only the one set later (Castle in my case) actually finishes.

Update: Happens in the full version (1.01c)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Bug is reproducable.
Used MoC to improve village and at the day it finished I've set MoA to improve castle.
Result = both village and castle improvements happen at the same time, if I recall one of them now it channels both improvements.
Pic showing 2 improvements happening at the same time in the same province:

Last edited: