• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Malaya vs. Kamikaze land = Malaya won.

Japan made an tough fight of it though, and managed to evade the planned Malayan annexation for at least one session. But it's left in pretty bad shape.

Japan made an tough fight of it though, and managed to evade the planned Malayan annexation for at least one session. But it's left in pretty bad shape.

Actuly his dow made the plans for annexation easier considering i couldent dow him until 1565 due to nap so im 5 years ahead of plans thanks to the dow...

We wish Japan good luck in 2 months when the war starts once again

Last edited:
We also had a bet that th session would/wouldn't last until 1570 100d, vonr bet it wouldnt, I bet it would,then falador also bet it would andsurraintes bet 200 it wouldnt and golle bet 100 it wouldn't.

Me and falador won 400d :D

But Golle Doesn't want to pay up :mad:

Well, what can you expect from the guy whose starting realm (way back in CK) was Welsh?

vsewyw.png

Purple is initial first stage of Reconquista; The First War of Holy Reclaimation, Followed by the Second War of Reclaimation and then The Great Return as Tibet relinquished the last of whats owed.

All Hail The Middle Kingdom.

Just curious Sid but once Elycion gets done with Japan, where will he go??

South America? A navy is all well and good and all, but there's no rational reason to fight forever wars. HK, Hainan and Taiwan he could occupy, he wouldn't have the manpower to fight inland.

Just curious Sid but once Elycion gets done with Japan, where will he go??

Elcy's true goal is to become so powerful he can transcend the limits of the game and send his armies and navies after the peanut gallery ;)

Also, since v2 has eight Great Powers, and we're converting to v2 eventually, I'm switching Top Fives to Top Eights*

Top Eights after this session:

Income:
Bavaria 10088.5
Ethiopia 7770.9
USA 7666.6
Catalunya 6440.6
England 5725.4
Kongo 5394.6
Malaya 5316.3
Novgorod 4965.8

Armies
Bavaria 392000
Novgorod 342911
Croatia 267091
Catalunya 216940
Tripoli 164060
Mongol Khanate 155000
Persia 148320
Ethiopia 144000

Navies
Malaya 323
USA 214
England 203
Ethiopia 148
Catalunya 117
Tripoli 99
Khmer 45
Kongo 40

Navies (big ships)
Malaya 263
USA 164
England 134
Ethiopia 120
Catalunya 69
Tripoli 55
Bavaria 34
Croatia 24

Manpower
Novgorod 359k
Bavaria 285k
Qin 258k
Kongo 257k
Croatia 257k
Ethiopia 225k
Catalunya 181k
Persia 167k

*really it's just because I want to be on all the lists ;)

Take provinces that will be colonies from 2 of the biggest naval powers in the game, or take same-continent provinces from a nation that has no navy worth speaking of?

Yes, I'm sure South America will be the target.

Take provinces that will be colonies from 2 of the biggest naval powers in the game, or take same-continent provinces from a nation that has no navy worth speaking of?

Yes, I'm sure South America will be the target.

Hmm, I forgot. Elycion has NAP's with the nations in South America doesnt he? Yikes!

While japan is the currenmt target, Elycion's rep as an agressive player means someone else will be up for a beating not too long after.

I wonder how he intends to take provinces that he can't physically force peace to grab.

Status
Not open for further replies.