• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to introduce my brother's artistical skills in place of my normal AAr's for this summer, so here comes a englandball presentation of last session in general:

englandball1.png

When did I have that song in the movie?

This was an awesome session; I managed to, with the critical support and aid of my friends and allies in the Croatian Federation managed to drive the invading Bavarians into the sea.

My only regret is that Chinese troops were unable to march and hoist our glorious flag above the Reichstag, war ended too soon as Croatian troops got there first.

I've military westernized, working on getting stab back up and recovering economically.

Oh ninja edit:

Never fight a land war in Asia.

ninja ninja edit: Also Russia did some stuff too.

Last edited:
Khmer.png

Khmer3.png

Khmer2.png

Khmer4.png

very nice AAR's.. now I'm looking forward to are more text-based one, so I have a chance of finding out what happened, like really, like gameplaywise :D ..ohh and always looking forward to the novels/short stories of KoM !!

Khmer Ball was actually pretty funny.

Right, a quick summary of the events of the session. There were quite a few largish wars, so we played mainly at speed 2.

• Bavaria invaded Qin to either prevent Qin becoming a vassal of Croatia, or grab five provinces before it did. As with the earlier Croatian invasion, the Bavarian armies were driven into Tibet, where Blayne couldn't get at them because Anders refused him military access.
  • The Khanate invaded Tibet (which instantly allied itself to Bavaria), intending to get at the Bavarian armies, to grab some land, and to punish the Tibetan player for his perfidy in allowing European troops through his territory in spite of alliances. It did not go well; I made severe tactical errors and the combined Bavarian and Tibetan forces were able to drive me back.
  • Croatia and Russia declared war on Bavaria as soon as Russia's NAP ran out. Already deeply committed in Asia, there was obviously very little Fivoin could do about this. He surrendered in short order, giving back the Qin territory he had taken in the previous session, as well as giving some land to Croatia.
  • Malaya was briefly a vassal of Croatia, but regained independence without fighting after rebuilding its navies. It is currently at war with Japan and seems to be winning.
  • Gujarat was invaded yet again by Tripoli, and gave up some land. However, when the Khanate and its vassal-ally Punjab attempted the same thing, Tripoli and Kongo sent us a joint ultimatum, and we backed off.
  • The Tibetan player quit for reasons we needn't go into here. There is a slot open, if anyone is interested.

Those comics are funny!

But who's the red-yellow striped cthulhu??

Catalunya which was ghosted by the normal Tibetan player's laptop. Oddman was on a cruise or something.

And yes there was drama about Tibet's player sending gifts from ghosted Catalunya to Tibet and excommunicating people.

Right, a quick summary of the events of the session. There were quite a few largish wars, so we played mainly at speed 2.

• Gujarat was invaded yet again by Tripoli, and gave up some land. However, when the Khanate and its vassal-ally Punjab attempted the same thing, Tripoli and Kongo sent us a joint ultimatum, and we backed off.

One does not simply walk in to our playground.

yes the oldest cheat in the book; ghost another country with your laptop and instead of just doing nothing, send gifts ect. to your own nation :D

The Rus took Bohemia!

I must confess I didn't pay close attention to the border changes in Europe. Perhaps someone might feel inspired to post a map?

"African dark skinned natives" hahahaha!! This was probaly funnier than the first version.

This session Ethiopia honored Croatia's invocation of defensive alliance against Bavaria. Ethiopia hardly participated on land, the only blow struck being the occupation of Bavaria's India trade port and the annihilation of the army stationed there. On sea, the Bavarian war fleet was sunk in Asia and the transport fleet bloodied in the Atlantic, in both cases without losses on the Ethiopian side.

Persia and Ethiopia jointly ate Oman, one of few remaining AI minors. Persia owes Ethiopia some ducats for giving Persia a province that had been occupied first by Ethiopian troops, but has so far failed to pay despite reminders. Negotiations about another Omani territory are ongoing.

Ethiopia and Kongo attacked Gujarat (while Tripoli launched a similar war) over announced Mongol vassalisation of Gujarat. The country was swiftly overrun with very little opposition, but generous terms were granted, Ethiopia and Kongo both taking only one province. The prospect of Gujarat becoming a vassal of the Khanate was quashed.

What diplomacy had failed to accomplish KOM tried to do by military means, launching a war to vassalise Gujarat. While Gujarat would likely not have been able to resist on its own (its land tech remains far behind), African diplomatic intervention forced a white peace. KOM has been foiled in not one but two blatantly provocatory attempts to interfere in our backyard. Bad KOM! Shoo! Shoo!

Elsewhere in the world, Malaya rebuilt from scratch and within one session went from zero to the world's largest fleet; between naval ideas, Thalassocracy, and huge coastlines, their navy is cheap, huge, and high-quality. They are putting it to use in Japan currently, blockading the entire country and seizing unconnected islands and enclaves. He picked a good time, as Spain, the prior holder of the world's-largest-fleet title, was ghosted this session and thus unable to help Japan.

The Khanate extended its streak of failing to vassalise weaker neighbors when Mongol armies invaded Tibet and were duly harried right back out of the mountains. And then further.

Bavaria attacked Croatia (via its vassal Qin) in a long but ultimately losing war.

Most nations, with a few exceptions, are in the Western tech group. Ethiopia and some others have also modernised the military, meaining Western units. For my own part I don't really need the Western units yet, as Ottoman are still on par or better, but I took the opportunity now since my heir does not have the ADM required.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.