• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Moser

First Lieutenant
16 Badges
Dec 23, 2015
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Darkest Hour
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Lead and Gold
  • Semper Fi
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Prison Architect
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
Hello,

I decided to compile base values for each unit from the DH Full database into a spreadsheet for personal utility. Perhaps it'll be useful for others as well. I currently have all the division units aggregated into the spreadsheet, and I plan on to integrate the brigades next, and possibly technologies, too.

https://goo.gl/k0A5dC

Reactions:
Would be nice to have this table in the FAQ for easy reference.

It is an excellent reference and basis for organising modifications. Any more calculations not provided in the retail versions should also be stickied somewhere. I wonder if the cost and time factors are the absolute modifiers to the unit statistics on upgrade. time_boost apparently modifies whether a unit two levels or more lower than tech should get further bonus to upgrade_time but, I have no clue what that factor is and assume it is a divider by the levels below current model.

Last edited:
Dunno if this is what you want but, it comes packed with the GOG version.
Actually, MartinBG had Highlighted with Green and Red to emphasize I believe, a good deal and a way out of line cost. So I was just trying for a confirmation as most spreadsheets have a Key if there are highlights.

Thanks

Actually, MartinBG had Highlighted with Green and Red to emphasize I believe, a good deal and a way out of line cost. So I was just trying for a confirmation as most spreadsheets have a Key if there are highlights.

Thanks

Green color is used for increased values compared to previous model and red is used for decreased values (this is not always a bad thing - take build cost as example).