• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Vladimir II said:
Never mind. I have found out about the u12 country, and Daemoncool will make the new shield and flag.

but there is already a shield, flag and counter for u12 :) may be not in your standard quality. check sfx folder.

Gaarq said:
but there is already a shield, flag and counter for u12 :) may be not in your standard quality. check sfx folder.
Yes there is the shield and flag in gfx/map folder. But we are going to use EU3 style shelds in UBM so Daemoncool has made new shield for protectorate. With added CoA in the middle. I will send it to you if you are interested.

Vladimir II said:
Yes there is the shield and flag in gfx/map folder. But we are going to use EU3 style shelds in UBM so Daemoncool has made new shield for protectorate. With added CoA in the middle. I will send it to you if you are interested.

oki, i am interested :) but the protectorate's CoA is sooooo ugly... it was designed to be, cos german authorities wont have any nice one, the lion looks like after serving 30 years in circus and the eagle is closer to old hen that to noble bird.

ProtectorateLargeCoA.gif

Hmmm... I see my name mentioned here :) Here's a better CoA for protectorate:

bohemiamoravialz2.png

And here's my shield, flag and the counter (The counter created by you, I just edited it). If you like this, you can use it :)

shieldbohemiamoraviahoikl1.png

flagbohemiamoraviapz5.png

counterbohemiamoraviasm0.png

The counter is not with palette and 8 bit format, so you have to convert it :)

Greetings :)

Vladimir II said:
Daemoncool, could you make the shield and flag with better CoA in EU3 style? Thank you.

Check ÜBM forum ;)

Daemoncool said:
Hmmm... I see my name mentioned here :) Here's a better CoA for protectorate:

* picture snipped *

And here's my shield, flag and the counter (The counter created by you, I just edited it). If you like this, you can use it :)

* pictures snipped *

The counter is not with palette and 8 bit format, so you have to convert it :)

Greetings :)

greetings :) and thanks. for some historical reasons, i will stick with the CoA-less flag, but as i see your abilities to produce nice flags&shields, i may in future ask you to create some of them for me (nazi Czechoslovakia, different versions of Danubean empire - pro-Czech, pro-Habsburg, etc...), so stay tuned :)

Gaarq said:
greetings :) and thanks. for some historical reasons, i will stick with the CoA-less flag, but as i see your abilities to produce nice flags&shields, i may in future ask you to create some of them for me (nazi Czechoslovakia, different versions of Danubean empire - pro-Czech, pro-Habsburg, etc...), so stay tuned :)

Thanks for the accolade :) Ok, I'll stay tuned :)

several questions/points....i cannot seem to download it from the two mentioned sites in the opening thread. Also, i only have the 1.3 patch or thereabouts and dont have doomsday etc, is there a version for me at all? just asking these questions, as i always got annoyed at the lack of events for possible czech crisis etc and alliances with soviet union etc

Kaiser Franz said:
several questions/points....i cannot seem to download it from the two mentioned sites in the opening thread. Also, i only have the 1.3 patch or thereabouts and dont have doomsday etc, is there a version for me at all? just asking these questions, as i always got annoyed at the lack of events for possible czech crisis etc and alliances with soviet union etc

now you should be able to download them, it was my mistake, i made a small update and did not correct the download links. so thanks for noticing it :)

currently, there is no specific version for DD 1.3, i would need to prepare one, as i am not fully sure that DDA 1.2 version will work for it as it stays... you know, i haven't thought about that someone has still DD 1.3 and not ARMA... i just slightly remember it can be bought only through net and people without credit card might be cut off... may be just try it, create and backup of your installation and give it a run... if it is not working i may prepare the DD 1.3 version too in week or so...

new version 1.43 ;)

ver. 1.43: bug with installing tiso, it will never happen if munich is refused or prevented (either by ENG, FRA or ITA, or by CZE it-self or in Bejl's affair). one original paradoxian bug eliminated, ENG no more receives land-and-lease from USA if it is in Axis ;)

Awesome mod! It is a must for every Czech HoI2 player and highly recommended for everyone. I tried every branch of development in this mod, which are:
1. historical (democratic, annexed 39, then puppet state Bohmen und Mahren, then liberation and restored Czechoslovakia)
2. revival of the Hapsburg empire - the most gamey variation :)
3. joining the Axis
4. bolshevik rule

The events were very well written in Czech, with the proper historical feeling. I don't know about English version but perhaps the good work is still visible there.

LodovicoAriosto said:
Awesome mod! It is a must for every Czech HoI2 player and highly recommended for everyone. I tried every branch of development in this mod, which are:
1. historical (democratic, annexed 39, then puppet state Bohmen und Mahren, then liberation and restored Czechoslovakia)
2. revival of the Hapsburg empire - the most gamey variation :)
3. joining the Axis
4. bolshevik rule

The events were very well written in Czech, with the proper historical feeling. I don't know about English version but perhaps the good work is still visible there.

erm, this mod, as it stands, was never available in Czech, as i have had mentioned in previous posts (13.02.2008) :rolleyes: i am really curious wherefrom stems this feeling, that it was published elsewhere before or it was done in Czech :confused:
Ileanos has had created a mod in Czech, which is now incorporated in this mod, but majority of the events in this mod are original and were written directly in English (regardless how bad my English is :p)

anyway, i am quite happy you like it! sad thing is, i still find bugs, but gradually, i work on perfection ;) any help appreciated, feel free to correct the language in event texts!!

Last edited:
Gaarq said:
i still find bugs

:) Ha! Stop boasting about yourself beeing such a bugkiller. Actually it´s me who found the last few bugs :D
Anyway, I highly recommend this one, it rocks :)