• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Jiben

Colonel
69 Badges
Jul 1, 2015
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Crusader Kings II
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • March of the Eagles
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Rome Gold
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
It really feels like the current keyword for integration is seperate but equal it feels like i lack the abillity to synchronize cultures together, either i fully assimilate others or integrate them and they ramain seperate.

I would really like a option/decision to click and begin a event chain that lasts about a decade or so (would probablly be too quick to be realistic but it's a game) where my main culture and a integrated culture combines into a new main culture with some of the pops (not all, maybe depending on happiness or something) from each gradually shifting culture during the process. The new culture could be named old main culture group + culture group from the other culture a few examples could be greeco-scythian, greeco-bactrian, persio-indian etc depending on what cultures were combined. Abit unsure on the naming if say greeco-scythian is best or if it should be bosporan-scythian if bosporan kingdom synchronize with scythian.

The new culture could have some quirks like having both culture groups it claims decent from as same culture group in regards to hapiness/assimilation and automatically unlock military traditions for both cultures.

The decision should require having both cultures at noble rights and a good amount of PI to even start (lets say 200 as thats whats needed to change religion), courtiers could reject the new culture and get loyalty hit or embrace the syncretic culture. Could have a bunch of both good and bad events for a few years.

In regards to levies it could take 50/50 from each culture so if culture 1 has levies thats 20%/40%/30%/10% li,archers,hi,lc and culture 2 has 20%/20%/20%/30%/10% li,archers,hi,lc,hc then the combined culture would have 20%/30%/25%20%/5% li,archers,hi,lc,hc.

Thoughts?

• 5Like
Reactions:
It really feels like the current keyword for integration is seperate but equal it feels like i lack the abillity to synchronize cultures together, either i fully assimilate others or integrate them and they ramain seperate.

I would really like a option/decision to click and begin a event chain that lasts about a decade or so (would probablly be too quick to be realistic but it's a game) where my main culture and a integrated culture combines into a new main culture with some of the pops (not all, maybe depending on happiness or something) from each gradually shifting culture during the process. The new culture could be named old main culture group + culture group from the other culture a few examples could be greeco-scythian, greeco-bactrian, persio-indian etc depending on what cultures were combined. Abit unsure on the naming if say greeco-scythian is best or if it should be bosporan-scythian if bosporan kingdom synchronize with scythian.

The new culture could have some quirks like having both culture groups it claims decent from as same culture group in regards to hapiness/assimilation and automatically unlock military traditions for both cultures.

The decision should require having both cultures at noble rights and a good amount of PI to even start (lets say 200 as thats whats needed to change religion), courtiers could reject the new culture and get loyalty hit or embrace the syncretic culture. Could have a bunch of both good and bad events for a few years.

In regards to levies it could take 50/50 from each culture so if culture 1 has levies thats 20%/40%/30%/10% li,archers,hi,lc and culture 2 has 20%/20%/20%/30%/10% li,archers,hi,lc,hc then the combined culture would have 20%/30%/25%20%/5% li,archers,hi,lc,hc.

Thoughts?
I like the idea of integrating more cultures and having them live together. I do not like the idea of assimilation, but adoption. This way, cultures will not be lost in time and always live in some remote areas. But at the same time, my nation could be truly multicultural and not a ghetto of integrated cultures engulfed by the primary culture.

But, did not you read about the SPQR closure? I think you should ask to move this post to the suggestion forum: