• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I love that despite the fact I am still at work for another 3 hours, with the Steam iPhone app, I have already purchased, and remotely downloaded, SoI so it will be ready for me when I get home. Technology is awesome.

Wait, you downloaded something onto your PC via your phone at work? How the hell is that possible? We should all be fearful of a robot coup.

Games on Steam have been like that since its start. It is just something we Europeans had to accept and move on. We always pay more for the games (until the day the dollar becomes the stronger currency). The only time I have been insulted by this was when they tried to justify it with "increased distribution costs overseas". It is a fucking download!!!

The issue is while the currency rate changes by the minute businesses can not reflect that in the price in a reasonable way.

The solution is to buy games from websites that sell in dollars. Hence why I love gog.com for example.

Any word when CK2:SOI Mac edition will show up on GG? The only SOI I see on there now has the Win logo w/o Mac logo.

Also, apparently GamersGate has the 1.06 patch for Mac but only the 1.05g patch for PC? That's a new twist....

Games on Steam have been like that since its start. It is just something we Europeans had to accept and move on. We always pay more for the games (until the day the dollar becomes the stronger currency). The only time I have been insulted by this was when they tried to justify it with "increased distribution costs overseas". It is a fucking download!!!

The issue is while the currency rate changes by the minute businesses can not reflect that in the price in a reasonable way.

The solution is to buy games from websites that sell in dollars. Hence why I love gog.com for example.

I'm going to use that an a juncture to say: Long live the Pound! ££ :)

Any chance to play as pagan rulers in future patches/expansions and bring them to civilization ?

Can you pls add option (in patch/future dls/expansion) to create new vasal (that i dont want give title to existing one- doesnt matter if its duke title or count (one prov).
second is give wanted towns/provs to vassal - its realy annoing serch for that town throught many cities....and imagine "fun" if you give wrong town.

Can you pls add option (in patch/future dls/expansion) to create new vasal (that i dont want give title to existing one- doesnt matter if its duke title or count (one prov).
second is give wanted towns/provs to vassal - its realy annoing serch for that town throught many cities....and imagine "fun" if you give wrong town.

If you right-click on the holding, then a little button will appear to create a new vassal. Hope that helps.