Crusader Kings II Save Converter Announced for Europa Universalis IV

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Few times have I been this glad to be corrected.:laugh:

This will be really fun, specially since its mod friendly. Great piece of pre-order bonus!

I would like the converter to use the EUIV color scheme if game tag already exists for that country (so no brown portugal).

Thank you for the CK2 -> EU1V converter :) , as well as a free copy of CK2 :) (even though I already have CK2 plus all the CK2 DLC's (I am (as well as everyone else on this forum) more than happy to support you, Paradox :) ), but still, Thank you :) ).

Hah, best news I've gotten all week! Wonder how my old Nubian game will convert...

Or any game from an older save, for that matter. If not, guess I"ll have to push my Slavic Pagan game to the 1400s. You know, let the Mongols overrun some of my glorious empire, so it can rise again in EU...

Aww. Now I'm going to give into temptation and blow a bunch of money I can't afford to lose on the pre-order. Thanks a bunch, Paradox :glare:.

Does it matter if I pre-order from Gamersgate or Steam? I bought most Paradox games from Gamersgate, including CK2.

The converter will also be in the pre-order from Gamersgate?

Previous converters were pretty useless. Which was not a surprise given the fact that the games were very different. Actually I was glad converters did not work before. PI themselves stated a few years back that converters were a bad idea when people wanted EU3-Vicky 2 converter. Now here it is again. If this is intended to be used more than once or twice out of curiosity (=be of actual long term use) then it probably means more convergence between EU and CK franchise. Please don't. What belongs to CK should stay in CK, especially the goofiness.

Last edited: