Crusader Kings II Save Converter Announced for Europa Universalis IV

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So, do I get those bonuses even if I buy the game let´s say after a week from now? I am still trying to persuade a friend of mine to buy it and 2 games for the price of one might be my decisive argument.

What if I already own CKII? Will it be a gift?

How are the new nations and religions handled? Are they added to vanilla EU4 by the convertor or are they already included in the game (rather the base game or in convertor specific files)?

So, how does the tech conversions etc. work. If I have a huge Aztec Empire in Europe, will they still get the lowest Tech Group :p?

Also, how do the americas look when you import an SI save? According to the Story, you cannot have a backwards north/south America, right :p?

And thank you very much Paradox :). Needless to say I've preordered.

I'm currently working on a Venice -> Republic Italia game right now; very curious to see how that ends up converting. Probably would be a bit of an OP start though, haha.

So how does it work with sunset invasion?

Also, Zoroastrianism a religion in EUIV? I dont want a massive animist empire

To double up on that question, what happens with reformed pagan religions? Do they simply become animist/shamanist in the converter, or are they given their own unique religions? It'd be a kick in the shins for the great Scandinavian vikings if the mighty Thor was suddenly paired up with Quetzalcoatl (as awesome as Thor riding a giant feathered god-snake would be).

In CK2, Portugal is both a duchy and a kingdom. That's probably the duchy.

No, the duchy is Portucale. I assume that the converter automatically makes tags for stuff that is in CK2 but not in EU4 and there is a bug that made it not recognize k_portugal as POR.

Question: Does 'early adaptor' mean anything other than someone who preordered the game? I'm a little confused.