• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Okay. Nothing earth-shattering, but...

I mean, I already DO make a few tweaks when I feel its needed directly in the game files before I start a game... but a tool to make this more user-friendly and detailed appeals to my inner Sloth.

Still, this is only for initial game start, right?

If you want to expand the scope into a full blown character editor, might as well allow you to select any save game, then click on ANY character and edit them this way. Would this be possible, or well outside the scope of this project?

Go to your CKI music folder and copy all the music to your CKII music folder.
This can be done for any music. ( .mp3 , .ogg is all I know that works, but most others probably do also )

Back on topic: This looks like an amazing tool to have, especially for those who don't like having to dig through the files to create their character. The video makes it look impressively streamlined.

Using MP3 crashes the game.

If I use this DLC to turn the King of Leon into King Spongebob of House Squarepants, does the rest of the Jimena dynasty become renamed/join House Squarepants or does it break the dynastic links and turn the King of Leon into a entirely 'new' character?

You're assuming this doesn't cause the Pope to immediately declare a Crusade against Leon. : /

Then just use winamp. No difference at all.

Converting Mp3 to OGG makes artefacts which makes the music impossible to add to the game also. There is a big difference, if you actually looked at the music files there is a factor system which can define when such a music plays. You can have one track playing during the crusades, different tracks playing at peace or war. If I made a mod focusing on a different area of the world I could change all this to be non-euro music. But doing so crashes the game. So don't cut in with "No difference at all" when there is a very big difference.

4,99 USD = 4,99 euro's? That's how Pdox usually handles dollar-euro differences so will this be different this time around?

Yeah, I'm curious about that as well.

The CoA editor looks neato but I don't think the whole package is worth 5 Euros.

Sold. I just bought the game in anticipation of this coming out.

I shall be waiting until this comes down a bit. I quite like the idea, but five dollars/euros/quid/moon pies for something like this is stretching it.

Whoever said three fifty for these kinds of things was spot on.

I like the CoA/Dynasty name generating options, not sure if being able to choose starting stats/traits/etc... is such a good idea. Unless there are limits in place to prevent abuse like getting all the positive traits and none of the negatives, having maxed stats, etc...

5 Euro is less than the price of a beer... So I'm thinking this'll work :D I really love that prices are set for the American market.

5 Euro is less than the price of a beer... So I'm thinking this'll work :D I really love that prices are set for the American market.

For 5 euros you can buy yourself a couple of 6-packages of beers...

I hope its not 5 euros, because 5 dollars arent 5 euros, and because we can all edit TXT files on notepad without much trouble.

5 Euros sounds much, but on the other hand, I have already spend more time on this game than any other higher priced game, so I guess I will buy it just to show my support.

BurningEGO: Portugal has enviously cheap beer.